Pitch Perfect

--Ike's POV--

After that whole thing between Firkle and me, we kissed. My whole body just lit up in butterflies. Firkle had to go home so he left. He was really happy that we were able to date though. I decided to go chill out in Kyle's room with the other boys. I walked in and Kenny and Butters were crying and hugging each other. I slipped past them and sat on the bed next to Kyle on the other side of Stan.

--Kyle's POV--

"So how'd everything go?" I asked. He looked really nervous. I'm not really sure why. He whispered in my ear, "Kyle, I'm gay and we're dating." He started blushing and then he got really nervous and ran out the room and went in his room. I heard him lock the door. Dang it.

"Is everything okay?" Stan asked, rubbing his thumb on the top of my hand.

"Yeah, I just got to go talk to him." I said, getting up. I ended up breaking up the hug so I could get past. I felt bad but I had to go talk to him. I knocked on the door and heard a little cry come from the door.

"Come on, open the door. I need to talk to you about something important." I said, through the door. I heard the
door unlock. I opened it and he ran into me and hugged me. I almost fell over.

We stopped hugging and I hopped into his room and closed the door behind me. I sat down on his bed and I patted next to me telling him to sit. He sat down, he had tears flowing down his face.

"You know, there's nothing wrong with being gay, right?" I said, wiping some of the tears off of his face.

"Yeah I know, but the weird think is that I liked Firkle and this one girl in my class. I love Firkle to death I really do, but I did have feelings for that girl too. I don't understand." Ike said, with tears pouring down his face.

"Okay that's called bisexual, where you like boys and girls. It's okay because that means you have more options you don't just like one gender ad that's okay." I said, smiling. He smiled.

"I guess you're right. It's just more confusing that way. I also feel like mom's going to come back and try to kill me like she did to you. I still have nightmares about that day." Ike said, tears still coming down.

"I promise you, I will not let mom lay a single finger on you." I said, kissing his forehead. I wiped all of his tears off with my sleeve. He hugged me tight and we let go.

"Okay, I'm going to go now. You can talk to me whenever about anything. I'm here for you." I said, while getting up and heading for the door. I opened it and went into my room. Everyone was gone except for Stan.

"They went to Craig's house because Craig wanted to get home before his sister got home. And Kenny went to take all the cameras out." Stan said. I came over and rested my crutches on my bed and sat on Stan's lap. I hugged him.

--Time skip 2 months--

--Stan's POV--

These past few months have been great. Craig and Kenny are seriously best friends now. The community has been noticing more gay people out, not caring what other people thought about them. Ike and Firkle are happy together. Kenny and Butters haven't got in a fight since. And today was the day, Kyle was going to get his cast off. Ike and Firkle came with us and they sat in the passenger seat together. Gerald drove and Kyle and I were in the back. We got out and headed into the building.

We finally got in and they asked how he was doing, blah blah blah. And then they cut it off. They wiped his leg off and washed it down. The funny thing was that the rest of him was a little darker than that leg. He started walking and he was wobbly since he hasn't walked on it for a long time. I laughed.

Then we finally walked out I was so happy that the cast was finally gone. It was even getting annoying for me. He had a big cheesy smile on his face. On the way back home Kyle sat on my lap in the back seat instead of being split up and him sitting in the front. Ike and Firkle sat next to us in the back, Ike was leaning his head on Firkle's shoulder.

We got home and Kyle skipped his way into the house. He was so happy he had his leg back. I was just smiling like a mad man because he was happy. After I watched Kyle run around the house, we ran to my house.

"I'm the king of the world!" Kyle yelled, as he ran down the street. I laughed as I jogged behind him. We made it to the house and he ran in. I went in and shut the door he was sitting on the couch next to Shelly.

"Well someone's excited to finally have their cast off." Shelly said, smiling. Kyle smiled at her. At sat down and put my arm around Kyle. He leaned his head against my chest, curling up on me like a lap dog. Shelly looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back. After everything happened with Kyle, Shelly and I became a lot closer. She started talking to me about her problems and I talked about mine. We actually have quite a bit in common just basically the same problem but tweaked a little.

I noticed my sister was watching her favorite movie, "Pitch Perfect" I didn't really care much for it but it was a pretty good movie. I took Kyle's hand and got up, so he got up too. I walked up the stairs basically dragging him up it.

"Stan, I wanna watch it thouuuugh." Kyle whined. I sighed and pulled him up the stairs. Shelly laughed. I pulled him into my room and shut the door. Kyle walked over to me and pushed me into my bed, and went on top of me. He hugged me while laying his scrawny little body on top of me.

I pushed him over and I went on top of him. I didn't crush him I just hovered over him. I leaned my head down and touch his nose with mine. I smiled, he blushed. He put his arms around my neck and pulled my head closer to his. He kissed me, I kissed back. I lifted his shirt up, feeling his chest.

He pushed me up so he could sit up. He lifted my shirt, pulling it off and throwing it on the floor. He felt my chest, the slightest touch of his hand send shivers down my spine and made me hard.

I took his shirt off and threw it next to mine. He smiled. He laid down and I laid down being him. I put my arm around his waist and he put his hand on mine. We were both so happy and comfortable. We stayed like that and fell asleep.