Pants

--Stan's POV--

"Dude where's your pants?" Kyle asks, looking at me.

"On the floor." I said pointing at my jeans.

"I mean aren't you going to wear pajamas or something?" Kyle asked, he was getting a little mad.

"No, I wasn't planning on it." I said, smiling. A sigh came from Kyle as he got in the bed. We both got under the covers. I pulled Kyle closer to me. I put him ass level so we could be cuddling. I wrapped my arm around him. He held my hand. I took my hat off and threw it by my pants, and leaned my head on his furry green hat.

--Sheila's POV (Kyle's Mom)--

"Hey Gerald is Kyle at Stan's house?" I asked. I can't believe my son always goes over there without calling me or anything.

"I suppose so, you should probably call." Gerald said. In other words he was clueless, he must not care about his son as me.

"Okay." I said dialing the phone. It started ringing the other line.

"Hello." Sharon said.

"Oh hi, Sharon. I was just wondering if Kyle was over there?"

"Oh yeah he is. He's upstairs do you need me to get him?"

"No that's okay."

"Oh Randy wanted to know if you and Gerald wanted to come over to just talk and drink?"

"Oh we'd love to! We'll be over soon."

"Okay see you later!"

"Bye." I said hanging up the phone.

"We're going over to the Marsh's." I said, looking at Gerald.

"Okay." He said putting on his shoes.

"Ike, sweetie we're going to Stan's house and your brother's there. Come on!" I said yelling up the stairs.

"Okay!" Ike said, yelling down the stairs and running down them. Soon after we left to get there.

--Sharon's POV--

I just invited Sheila and Gerald over to drink. I was thinking I should go tell the boys so they'll hang out with Ike. I knocked and nobody answered so I opened the door. And seen Stan and Kyle in the same bed cuddling. Both of them were fast asleep and it was only 9:00pm. I was really shocked. I wanted to rip my hair out, but they looked like they liked each other a lot.

I don't know if I was mad or happy with Stan. I walked over and shook the two awake. Both of them jumping, Kyle even fell on the floor.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE MOM." Stan said, in fear. He was really scared. I felt bad like he didn't trust me enough to tell me.

"No it's okay Stan. It's just I wish you told me earlier. And your family's coming over, Kyle. I just wanted to tell you boys so you could hang out with Ike." I said. Kyle's face was getting red. I think he was tearing up but trying not to cry. I walked over and helped him up. Stan looked in shock at me being okay with it.

Kyle hugged me. I hugged back. "Thank you, Mrs. Marsh. You're the only one that acted like it was normal and didn't ask us anything. You're seriously the best." Kyle said, starting to cry into my shoulder. Stan got up and hugged us both.