Truth or Dare

--Butter's POV--

"I think we should see how Stan and Kyle's doing." Kenny said looking at the two of them. He looked really interested in this. He actually looked like a kid in school that liked the topic.

I looked over at Craig and he looked pretty shocked about them being gay. I looked at Tweek and he was actually calm for once. It was pretty weird to see Tweek look like a normal person. I think he was actually not stressed about something for once.

"Okay, I guess." Stan said. He sighed a little. I don't think Stan wanted to talk about it.

"Wait why do you have a scarf around your neck?" I asked, looking at Kyle. He unwrapped the scarf and threw it on the floor. Showing his many hickies that he was hiding.

"GAH-what happened?" Tweek asked.

"Stan sucked on Kyle's neck way too much." Craig told him. Kyle and Stan started to blush.

"Well Stan's covering his up with makeup, I just didn't have mine on me. Kyle stated. I thought it was pretty interesting that I wasn't the only one that did that.

"Butters is too." Kenny said smirking. I started to blush. Dang it, Kenny. I was just thinking they didn't need to know that at all.

"Awe you're cute when you blush." Kenny whispered into my ear to where only I heard. He kissed my cheek. I leaned on Kenny's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. I scooted toward him more too.

"So how did Stan find out?" Kenny asked. He asked again trying to actually get a answer this time.

"Find out what?" Craig asked. Oh no this probably won't go down too well. But since they're together I think they probably would want to tell them. I'm not really sure. But I decided to break the silence and tell them myself.

"Oh Kyle liked Stan since 4th grade. But was too scared to tell him because he's been dating Wendy on and off." I told him.

"Well he asked me my preference on gay people and told him I was gay. And then we were talking about it and I told him that I liked him. And that's about it." Kyle said. He was kind of repeating his words I feel like he had more to say but he just summarized it.

"Well that's kind of what happened." Stan said, nudging Kyle. Kyle smiled and scooted towards Stan.

"So are you guys dating now?" Craig asked. I'm glad he asked that because I actually wanted to know myself to make sure.

"Yeah." Stan said, leaning on Kyle's head, and Kyle leaned on his shoulder. It was pretty adorable to be honest. It was actually nice seeing another gay couple here in our grade.

"Well I'm glad I found out I'm not the only gay teen in South Park." Tweek said, he actually sounded normal. It was pretty weird seeing him like that but I could get used to it pretty quickly.

"So what about you guys? Are you guys a thing?" Stan asked, looking at Craig and Tweek. I'm also happy that Stan asked that. I'm pretty sure Kenny was curious too.

"GAH-too much pressure!" Tweek said hiding his face in his knees while he was holding his legs. Craig rubbed his back and wrapped his arm around him.

"It's okay, Tweekster. Oh yeah we are. We were happy that you guys at least accepted us. Both of our parents know, but we haven't told anyone from school except you guys." Craig said. Tweek raised his head and started playing with his sleeves and thumbs.