DVD

--Kyle's POV--

"Okay so what happened, Firkle?" Stan said, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Uh, well I told Ike that I think I'm gay and then he said we should write our crushes down and then show each other, since he said that he had a crush on a guy since kindergarten! I liked him but I didn't think he liked me so I just wrote down I didn't know. And he wrote down that it was me and now he's mad a me that I didn't write anything down." Firkle said, really fast and crying really loudly. Well that scenario sure does sound a lot familiar.

"Okay you need to tell him that you're sorry that you didn't write anything. And tell him that you guys have been best friends forever and tell him that you like him and you were scared he was going to like someone else." Stan said. He walked over and kneed down in front of Firkle and hugged him. This calmed him down. Firkle left the room and knocked on the door, it was opened. Firkle walked in and shut the door behind him.

--Firkle's POV--

Dang I love this kid too much and I felt so bad. He was siting with his head in his knees, crying really loudly.

"I'm sorry." Ike said, crying.

"What are you sorry for?" I said, frowning.

"F-for liking y-you." Ike said, crying even more. I walked over and sat next to him and rubbed his back, calming him down. Ike put his head up and had tears flowing down his face. I wiped them off with my black sleeves. He frowned, I got his attention at least.

"Ike, I've been your best friend forever. But I like you like a lot more than just friends. I just didn't think you were going to like me back, so I didn't write anything. I'm so sorry." I said, I started crying again. Ike looked at me but I just looked at my fingers that were twiddling around amongst each other.

"You seriously mean it?" Ike said, sniffling the last of his tears up, while he wiped away mine. I started blushing.

"Yeah that's how I found out I was gay, I started like you more than just a friend." I said, I felt my face being red as can be. Ike got on his knees and hugged me, I hugged back.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked Ike. Ike put his lips against mine and kissed me. I took that as a yes.

--Kyle's POV--

"Awe that was so adorable." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. All of a sudden you here. Kenny running up the stairs into my room carrying a DVD.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU MCCORMICK!" Craig screamed, running up the stairs after him. Butters and Tweek ran up them to and they were all in my room now.

"WE GOT IT NO NEED TO WORRY!" Stan yelled down the stairs.

"Okay!" Gerald yelled back up.

"Butters and Tweek stood in the middle of the two, Tweek trying to hold Craig back and Butters trying to protect Kenny.

"Okay what happened? Butters you explain." I asked, Butters.

"Okay so Kenny hid really small cameras in Craig's room and they had sex and Kenny made a porno. And I tried to stop Kenny from doing it but he still did it anyways. And Kenny won't break or give the disc to Craig and Craig wants to kill Kenny." Butters said, in a sweet little innocent voice.

"God, Kenny." Stan said.

"What? It's gonna be a best seller!" Kenny said. Craig practically growled.

"Please, Craig can you stop and act like an adult." Tweek said staring right at his dark blue eyes. Craig felt embarrassed and nervous. "I'm sorry, Tweek." Craig said leaning on Tweek's shoulder, Tweek leaned on his head.

"Okay, Kenny give me the DVD. I'm not going to break it just hand it to me." I said, looking at Kenny. Kenny frowned and handed it over to me.

"Now I'm going to give this to Craig. Craig you are not to break or lose this. Kenny obviously worked hard on it, but since you were in it you worked on it too. So all four of you made this basically. If you like it and feel comfortable selling it you can give it back to Kenny. But you don't have to." I said. This calmed all of them down. I handed the DVD to Craig. Tweek stopped twitching to much so that was also a plus.

"Hey Stan, can you go get my crutches?" I asked, smiling.

"Why would I do that when I have the pleasure of carrying you?" Stan said, smirking.

"Stan, go get my fucking stupid ass crutches." I said, staring at him giving him the death stare.

"Fine." Stan said running down the stairs. Craig sat on the end of the bed and Tweek sat on his lap. Kenny sat on the floor and Butters sat in front of him leaning on his chest.

Stan ran back up the stairs with my crutches and gave them to me. Stan helped me up.

"Do you need help?" Stan asked.

"Well I don't want to fall." I said, rolling my eyes hopping out the bedroom to the bathroom. Stan walked behind me to the bathroom.

--Kenny's POV--

"By the way you guys should thing about being porn stars. You guys are naturals." I said, smiling. Like I mean I was completely serious, they were so cute.

"Oh my GAH-god, gross Kenny." Tweek said. He twitches and put his head into Craig's shoulder, still sitting on his lap. Craig rubbed Tweek's back.

"Also, Kenny you are taking all the cameras out of my house." Craig said, looking at me.

"Do I have to take the ones out of your sister's room though?" I asked. Butters turned around and slapped me across my face, it turned me on. I staRted sucking on his neck. Butters smiled even though he hated that I was bisexual and watched girls.

"Why the fuck do you have cameras in my sisters room?" Craig asked. Tweek bounced up off his shoulder because he got louder. Craig rubbed the back of Tweek's back, calming him down again.

"Dude how can you not hear her? She's so loud dude. She would probably be a better porn star than you!" I said, laughing. Butters got up and flicked me off walking out the bedroom.

"Come on I didn't mean it like that." I said, walking out and stopped behind Butters. He stopped.

"I'm sorry, okay. I'm not hitting on Craig's sister." I said putting my hands around his waist.

"That's seriously fucking cheating, dude. I seriously watch you watch a girl fingering herself and moaning and you edit it and make it into a porno." Butters said, smacking my hands off of his waist.

"Okay, okay I wasn't thinking about how you felt about it. I was a douche I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you Butters." I said, almost of the verge of crying.

"I need to just be left alone for a bit. I'll come back upstairs in a second." Butters said, heading downstairs. I started crying and walked back in Kyle's room and sat back down on the floor.

Tweek got up from Craig's lap and sat down next to me. He rubbed the back to make me calm down, I stopped crying and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"It'll be okay. Butters just got mad because he wants to be with you and you were talking about a girl that you were watching finger herself on a camera. He's afraid that he's going to lose you to someone like that." Tweek told me.

Hopefully Butters doesn't leave me, I messed up bad this time and I knew it.