life with twins.

So joker is laying in bed sleeping when the door opens and Avery and hailey get on their dads bed and wakes him up.. Avery : Daddy .. Hailey :Daddy .. Joker : huh what .?? Avery : daddy we had a bad dream and we can't sleep... Joker : okay ..come here..so they lay next to their father and curl up to his sides and he wraps his arms around them .... Joker : kids try to sleep..

The next morning
So joker gets up and sees his daughters sleeping he pushes their blond hair and brown hair out of their face and kisses them on the head..

Joker : you guys look just like your mother.. He goes downstairs and cooks breakfast and then the door bell rings..

He walks over and answers it and ivy is at the door ...with her daughter Veronica and deadshot with his daughter Zoe..joker : good morning.. Ivy : j did you just roll out of bed..

Joker : yea pretty much .. Veronica and Zoe : where is Avery and hailey..joker : they are upstairs sleeping how about you go wake them up.. So Zoe and veronica run upstairs ..joker : come in and sit.. So ivy and deadshot sit at the table..

Joker : what you guys hear for..
Deadshot : we found something you might be interested about..
Joker growls : what ... They hand him a picture of harley tied up with cuts all over her..

Joker : where did you find this!?
Ivy : this morning we both found one at our door steps.
Joker starts to get worried ..
Joker: this can't be happening ..
Joker POV: when I saw those pictures of harley my vision went to a blurr and all i could think is her about to be killed I felt my knees give out .. I just fell to the ground and I saw my daughters running twords me..

Avery : Daddy .. Daddy?? Are you okay ?? Ivy : joker ?? Hailey : is daddy okay.. Deadshot : J snap out of it?? Joker POV : I looked at my daughters and tears started to fill there eyes .. Avery : daddy??tears streamed down her face ... I sat up slowly and held my daughter in my arms and hailey ran over and I held her in my arms.. Avery wrapped her arms around me...

Avery : daddy.. She cried.. Joker : I am okay love... How about you and hailey go play with Zoe and veronica.. They nodded their heads and ran off and went to play.. Ivy : joker are you alright..
Joker : yea.. I stood up and felt sick to my stomach so I ran upstairs to the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror..

I was worried sick about harley so I hunched over and started vomiting .. After I stopped I tried to get my vision and breath back .. And then I felt my stomach clench and started vomiting more.. After about 20 minutes puking my guts out I heard my henchman frost knock on the door .. Frost : boss you okay!? Joker : yea sure..I opened the door ..

Joker : frost I want you to whatch the twins I need to lay down.. Frost : got it boss.. So joker went to lay down he still felt pretty nuacus.. And he heard a knock on the door.. Joker : come in.. Avery : hi daddy.. I brought you some crackers and ginger rale and some water.. Joker : thank you sweetheart.. Avery : your welcome daddy... Can I lay with you..

Joker : yea baby .. So she got on the bed and layed next to joker ..
Joker : now how come you want to lay with me instead of playing ..avery : because frost told me you were sick and I want to be with you till you feel better..and I know why you fell to the ground daddy..

Joker : was that baby girl.
Avery : because mommy is missing.. And she has been..and you are worried about her.. Will I ever see my mommy.. Joker : oh honey .. you will see her eventually.. Avery : okay daddy. I miss mommy.. Tears roll down her face..

Joker : oh baby don't cry .. You will see mommy soon.. I promise .. And how did you find out about mommy.. Avery : Aunt ivy told me and what if mommy never comes home.. She starts to whimper .. Joker : oh baby come hear he lifts avery on his chest and rubs her back..... Joker : mommy will come home eventually.. Avery : I love you daddy.. Joker : I love you too honey..

Then Hailey comes in and lays next to joker.. Joker : Now why are you in hear little one.. He says playfully.. Hailey : same reason sissy is in hear.. And I also know why mommy is not hear aunt ivy told us.. Joker : oh.. Jace .. So joker wraps his arm around his other daughter .. Joker POV : it was hard enough without harley hear.. And it was heartbreaking to see my baby's crying.. I can't wait till harley is back..

Time laps
Ivy and deadshot left and joker and the twins just layed down and watched TV and both twins ended up falling asleep..and joker fell asleep too.