Traning ..

Hailey POV : we went downstairs in the basement where dad and mom use to train for fighting I was amazed how big it was  .

Joker : welcome!
Avery : whoa ! Let's have some fun.. Joker : ha ha ha haaaa.... Well let's get started .. To start off we are going to start off easy punchies.. Avery come here ..
So she walked over to our  father

Joker : hit me!! Avery : wha.. What ..No ...no I can't ..dad no!!
Joker : Avery just hit me?! Avery : are you insane .. Joker : yes I am..
Avery : touche.. touche.. Joker : now hit me .. Avery POV  so I listen to my father and punched him the chest ..joker : ow.. But you got work on it..

Time laps
So joker trained his kids

Joker : you ready ..
Avery : ready as I will ever be..
Avery : OVERHEAD OVERHAND DEATHSTRUCK!!I yelled my dad dodged it and grabbed my stomach and I did a back flip on the wall and when I landed I had the knife at my dads throught..

Joker ; Nice job honey..
Avery : thanks dad..
Then my dad through a punch I
Dodged it and ran up the wall and kicked off it and wrapped my leg around my father and made him fall to the ground..and I had the knife near his throught..

Joker : you are brilliant..
Hailey your turn..
Hailey: okay..
Joker: ready..
Hailey : ready ?!
Hailey POV : my dad through a punch I dodged it and he grabbed my stomic I kicked off the wall and landed behind him and then yelled overhead deathstruck !! And my dad fell to the ground.. Joker : you both are brilliant..

Time laps
They kept training till they were ready to fight so it is a week later and they are waiting for everyone to arrive.