The Get together

Avery : dad when are they going to be here ?? Joker : avery soon..
I heard a knock at the door .. Come in I yelled and they opened the door it was veronica Ivy's daughter .. Kyle catwomens son .. Liam captain boomerangs son ... Jessica deablos daughter.. Zoe deadshots daughter..blaze banes son.. And Raymond riddlers son..and Seth killer crocs son..

And their parents ..me and my sister gave everyone a hug..
Ivy: oh my god avery and Hailey you look like your parents literally is this a new look..
Joker : Yes?! My dad said joking with us... Hailey and me turned back to our dad and told him to shut up we sad joking with him..

Hailey : dad while you talk with the adults can we go to the roof top... Joker: uh sure..
Avery pov so we usually went to the roof when our friends were over we let dad talk to all the parents
parents... So we were climbed to the roof and sat and talked..

Kyle : aren't you guys nervous about fighting..
Hailey and avery : I guess you could say that ..veronica : just think you will see your mother again .. Zoe : and your father won't be so down ...

He wasnt like this way before my dad said ... My dad said he use to want to do so much villiane he had planes for your family my father said...
Hailey : what ? Avery : what kinda plans.. Zoe : no one new except him and your mother ... Kyle : don't worry we will find her..

Avery :that is just what every one is saying... I really think we won't
She has been missing for do long ?! Liam : avery ..
Avery POV : I really didn't think we would ever find my mother
Then my head started aching...
Everything turned blue I layed back ...

And started seeing my mother she was being abused by some fat man with a long nose..
She was screaming don't touch them please ... Tears rolled down her face she spit up blood and he kicked her she yelped in pain ... And fell to the ground then it stopped

I sat back up
Hailey and everyone looked at me like I was crazy..
Hailey : umm.. Are you alright..
Avery : yea I just saw mom again she was being abused again by a man with a long nose and he was fat ... Hailey : didn't dad mentioned something about that.. wasn't his name penguin..

Avery : yes ?! It was...
Liam and kyle and Zoe and Jessica and veronica and Raymond, Seth : he must have your mother ??!!!
Hailey : we have to tell dad?!
Avery : I guess...

Hailey : and your hair is green and your lips are dark red and your eye-shadow is black ??!!
Avery : Shut up.. I know ?!!!!
Well I guess we are the new suicide squad ...