REUNITIED .

Listen to song above.

Joker POV
I was practaly going insane without harley I couldn't believe she is dead gone no more anything..
I couldn't think.. my daughters are old enough to be on their own but I am sure they live together ..because they are on the news all the time which I am proud of that ..
I decided to go for a walk..
I kept thinking if my life was different if my kids and wife were still around ..and everything was normal ?!
I remember .. When I asked harley to marry me and of course she was super happy..
I remembered when me harley first started dating and we had our first kiss

Jokers memory
We were sitting at the park
She had her head on me
Harleen - jack.. She said..
" yea "I said .. Harleen - I love u." She said. I was a little bit shocked
" I ..I ...love u too.." I said.
Then she looked at me I looked at her eyes her eyes looked into mine in that moment I knew I loved her ...I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her she leaned in and I leaned in and our lips touched..

Memory ends.

Joker pov - I felt tears stream down my face.. " come back to me doll face" I said. Then I heard her voice . "mista j?" I turned my Head and their she was.. I did not believe it at first .. Then she walked closer to me and touched me I put my hand on her face .. " oh mista j.." She kissed me I grabbed her waist.... Oh baby I pured in her ear...i thought you were dead... Harley - well we were both wrong ... She hugged me I looked at her..I put my hand on her face may eyes were all red from crying cause their were nights where I layed and bed and tears streamed down my face..

Joker - never do anything stupid for me again I said camly.. "Oh j " she said ..

We hugged once more and continued walking .

The end.
Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed it .. Thank you all for reading it . I hope you enjoyed.

Let me know in comments if you want more to this story .
Like about the twins and their ways of crime.