Chapter 8: Forgiveness

{Alex's POV}

Its been about a week since me and Spencer had our little 'fight' and we've been hanging out more often since then.

Yesterday me and Spencer went to Alton Towers (BECAUSE ALTON TOWERS IS BAE) and he threw up on the Smiler.

And the day before he invited me to the cinema to watch a film. I swear i overreacted and thought it was a date.

He's been more open since then and even his friends like me!

{Spencer's POV} 

Its official, i like him, I can't get him out of my head. The way he looks at me with those hazel eyes and his hair, oh don't get me started on his hair, the way its brushed to the side makes me want to snuggle with him all day. 

But i doubt he feels the same way, although there have been signs that he 'may' like me, for example when i invited him to watch a film i caught him staring at me once and blushing.

Ive known him for years and ive never felt like this towards him, maybe its because he's getting more and more perfect every time i see him, i just don't know anymore.

While in class i can't help but stare and think about all the positive possibilities that could come from the both of us being together.

I haven't come out to my parents yet, and I doubt I could but when or 'if' I and Alex become lovers, I will tell them, the hard part is coming out to him. I thought it was easy but apparently, it isn't.

{Alex's POV}

It's official, I like him. Just the way his t-shirt shows his muscles just get me drooling already, and his perfectly kissable lips and his face, oh his face is just so hot! He is just perfect. But I wish I could tell him how I feel, I read a lot of fanfiction and they say it's hard, but I never knew it was THIS hard!

Right now I can see him staring at me! Oh god, he's staring at me! Does he think im weird or something?

Oh god, he's noticed! I'm screwed!

{Spencer's POV} 

Oh shit! He's noticed me staring, he's definitely going to know now, isn't he?

I quickly avoid my gaze and change my attention towards the work which has been set in front of me.

In the corner of my eye, I can see him glaring at me, Oh god those eyes again! I can't help but look at him.

Shit now he's seen me staring, my face goes red and I quickly ask coach if I can use the bathroom

"Realy Spencer? You just went 3 Minutes ago, alright if you must" and I think he noticed what happened and chuckled, I heard him say "Kids these days" Under his breath.

Curse him and his eyes and hair and EVERYTHING ELSE! He's such a tease with that face!

It's so hard to guess what he's thinking, I'm giving myself away. I need to be calm and remain strong.

I've been in the bathroom for about 35 Minutes and I was about to leave when I hear footsteps so I jump into the nearest cubicle and wait.

{Alex's POV}

Ugh, I hate it when he stares at me, I get all hot and bothered then.

As I'm washing my hands I hear a noise. "Huh?" I say as I look around for the source of the noise "Who is it?"  A voice calls out behind the door "Oh hey Spencer!" I say as I walk back to wash my hands

The cubicle door flies open and out runs a petrified Spencer, looks as if his turd just came to life.

( I WONDER WHY SPENCER IS SO PETRIFIED OF ALEX? IS IT BECAUSE HE HAS FEELINGS FOR HIM? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!)