Eight

May 17, 2013

Meek

"Omelly! Nigga do that shit again and I will fucking end yo life!" I yell after elbowing the fuck out of his rib cage then putting his ass in a headlock. He laughs tapping out.

"Aight man. I was just playing with yo ass" he says. "You over here looking dazed and confused " he says as I let him go.

"Nigga I'm thinking bout some shit"

"Bout what? You being a murderer?" He asks crackin up.

"Oh I see you on yo bullshit today" I say.

"Damn this must be serious then. Who got you thinkin hard?"

"My business" I say.

"Yeah. But now ain't the time to be in ya feelings homeboy. We got business to take care of today. Travis say the shipment is in and Esquire got the niggas ready to go" he says.

"Aight, let's go then" I say. Going down to the trap we go inside the store and see Travis restocking.

"Sup bull" we say dappin him up.

"Sup" he say, "yo ya shipment in the back. Esquire was about to take it to ya spot" he says.

"Aight cool" I say going down in the basement.

"Yo Meek its lit" Esquire says.

"Dope as fuck" I say looking at the cases. "I'll meet you at the spot" I say.

"Bet" he says.

Nicki

I called a meeting with everybody at the warehouse. I had to start a new movement.

"Dutch, Cookie, GiGi, JoJo, and Cas I like what I'm seeing. Which is consistency. Mani you bringing in your interest lets me know that you gone make up for yo shit. So I applaud that." I say.

"We got some bachelors in town willing to make it rain and with bitches on they side. Mani you will be the leader this week in getting with Tony" I say.

"Tony? The guy that drives that nice ass Bugatti?" She questions.

"Yes. And as for Cas, Jojo and Dutch you will be keeping his boys busy. Their names are Rich, Davis and Calvin. All of them available. Well except for Calvin but that's why I want Dutch to get him"

"You know I just love breaking up relationships by accident" she says making me laugh.

"Yeah that's the only thing you're good at " Mack says.

"Just cause I didn't help you get rid of your lil relationship issues don't be coming for me" she says.

"Don't start that petty ass arguing" I say shutting them up. "GiGi and Cookie you will be helping me this week" I say.

"Aight" they say.

"Rico, Dollas, Van and Mack I want y'all niggas making 5% more than what y'all brought in last week. That goes just for this week" I say.

"So what? 16k a pop?" Van asks.

"18" I say.

"Ard then" Mack says. I grab envelopes handing it to everybody.

"There is your monthly dose" I say.

"Wait Nicki M why is Mani the leader? She just joined" JoJo says.