Eleven

May 27, 2013

Nicki

After getting into the house last night Meek and I stripped down and got in my bed. I fell right to sleep.

Hearing my phone dinging and buzzing I had to shut the shit off just to sleep in a little longer.

Once I couldn't fall back to sleep and felt energized enough to stay woke I sat up in bed and went to use my bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror I felt like ripping my damn eyelashes off along with my makeup.

I walk out the bathroom and see Meek up on his phone.

"Morning" he says.

"Morning " I say getting back in bed. Rocko then runs in and jumps on my bed walking over to Meek and licking on his arm.

"I still can't believe she likes you. She always barked at niggas" I say. Meek puts his phone down.

"I'm good with animals" he says. "You got plans today?" He asks.

"Nah I'm chillin. My boy Rico holding it down for me today" I say.  "You?"

"Chillin with my new bitch" he says. I hit him with my pillow. He chuckles. "Nah but I gotta make some runs then I'm free" he says.

"Get out my bed Rocko" I say. She looks up at me before running out the room. I move over and straddle Meek. He looks at my neck laughing.

"You put three fucking hickies on my neck" I say.

"Two on yo breasts" he says lifting my shirt up. I shake my head and lay on top of him. "You low key like a lil baby" he says.

"So?" I say. He chuckles.

"You had fun last night?" He asks.

"Yes. That was a bomb ass party. I hope Beetle and GiGi work out. I like them together"

"Yeah they looked like some cozy niggas" he says making me laugh.

"And we look like some scary ones" I say.

"Ain't nobody gone fuck with us" he says rubbing on my back. I sit up laughing.

"This is just crazy. You and me? I never would of seen it coming" I say.

"Me either lil bit" he says as his phone rings. Meek looks to me. "Nic what's wrong with your phone?" He asks.

"Oh I turned it off trying to get more sleep" I say reaching over for it.

"She just turned it off. She'll call you back" I hear him say. He slaps my ass before I get back comfortable after getting my phone. I look at it and see all my messages.

"Thembi is so extra" I say. "And Rika". I get out of my bed and go into my closet. I see Meek stand up and out his clothes back on.

"I'll see you later shorty" he says.

"Okay" I say going up to him. I pout alittle as he kisses me.

"Quit poutin'. I'll link up wit' you later" he says. I giggle. He then looks at me sideways.

"What?" I ask.

"You ain't going out in them shorts. Change" he says.

"Meek I -"

"I said change and I meant now"  he says pushing me towards my closet and slapping my ass hard.

"Fine!" I yell rubbing my ass cheek. "Wasn't even all that serious" I say getting into some jeans.

"Don't let me see you something that's too tight, too little, and too short. I'll beat yo ass for that" he says.