Seventy Five

May 20, 2014

Meek

"So where does Nicki think you're at?" Candi asks. I laugh.

"In Harrisburg with this nigga" I say pointing to Omelly.

"She believes that?" She questions.

"Can you chill? Should of just let Omelly come" I say. She laughs.

"This is the best engagement ring store in New York" Candi says. "Nicki always said she would want a ring from New York".

"You know what type she would go for?" I ask.

"Now Meek one of Nicki's pet peeves is when people buy things to impress others. So don't try to impress her. Besides you already got her so you don't need to try hard." She says.

"Yeah if anything Nicki seems like she likes things that have a meaning and message to it" Omelly says as we look around.

"Uh can I help you all with anything?" A man says.

"Yes. We are looking for an engagement ring for my lady" I say.

"Are you sure this is the store for you?" He asks.

"Fuck is that suppose to mean?!" I ask scrunching up my face.

"No disrespect sir but are you sure you can afford any of the rings in here?" He asks.

"Can you believe this shit?" I ask. Omelly and Candi shrug.

"I could buy all these damn rings if I wanted to" I say. "Now show me the best damn rings you got up in here fore' I lose my sanity in here" I say. His eyes were wide and showed a shocked expression. Omelly laughs. He goes to a section and shows us the rings.

"These are our best " he says. "Is there a certain cut you would like?" He asks.

"Princess. Nicki likes princess cuts" Candi says.

"Yeah what she said" I say.

"These three rows and columns are our princess cuts. They go up to 1000 carats" he says.

"That's a lot of weight on one finger"

"Do you want it to have a cushion? That way it can be more comfortable on her hand?" He asks.

"Yeah. Let me see this row" I say. He opens the glass and pulls out what I asked for.

"Damn I might buy a ring for Cook while I'm in here" Omelly says. I laugh.

"She likes the asscher cut" Candi says.

"You gone tell yo nigga what you want" O says making us all laugh.

"I like these three. What's the count on these?" I ask.

"14 through 16. They come in Diamond, gold, and rose gold also." He says.

"Nicki likes rose gold but I don't think she'd want it in her ring" I say.

"Which one do you see being on her finger?" Candi asks. I look deciding.

Nicki

My stomach felt like it was in knots today. I had a can of ginger ale drinking it. Once I felt a little better I left out the house to go to my warehouse. The whole crew was there.

"Nicki M" Imani squeals. This girl loves me a lot for some reason. I hug her as she hugs me.

"Somebody missed me" I say as she laughs.

"Well missed you" she says.

"Speaking of missed where is Thembi these days?" I ask.

"New York" she says.

"Ohhh" I say.

"Nicki what you been up to?" Van asks.

"Shit" I say taking a seat. "Came to check on all you"

"We good sis" Rico says. "Everything back and shit" he says. I laugh.

"Yo Nicki got like multiple egos. She Nicki, Nicki M, Onika or Tanya" JoJo says. I laugh with everyone.

"Hell yeah. Nicki M came out a few days ago. Who are you today?" Dollas asks. I laugh.

"I'll be Nicki M again if you question me" I say. He smirks and bursts out laughing.

"Always messin with me." I say.

"Yo on another note Beetle party about to be lit" GiGi says.

"You would know" Van says. We all start laughing.

"Yo y'all kickin it or what? " I ask.

"Are you and Meek kicking it?" She asks getting smart.

"Ooh, I think we touched a soft spot y'all" Rico says. We all laugh. Hanging out with the crew for awhile I didn't realize how late it was getting.

"Y'all I'm headed out" I say.

"Bye Nic" they say. I call Meek once I'm home and he picks up on the third ring.

"What's up?"

"What's up? What's up is you ain't check on me all day" I say.

"Cause I wanted you to miss me bad" he says. I roll my eyes laughing.

"Nah nigga you forgot about me" I say. He chuckles.

"Being wrapped up in shit makes you busy" he says, "what you been doing though?"

"Nothing. Hung at the warehouse with the crew" I say.

"That's what's up. I'll be back tomorrow evening " he says.

"And I'll be gone tomorrow evening" I say. He smacks his teeth.

"For what?"

"Cause I don't wanna see you yet" I say. He laughs.

"Girl quit lying through ya teeth. Make me fuck you up when I get back" he says. I laugh.

"I dare you" I say.

"Dare accepted. Now take yo ass to sleep cause I know that's what you wanna do. Hear my voice and fall yo ass to sleep"

"Meek shut up" I say laughing. "You right. Bye nigga" I say.

"Bye midget baby" he says. I laugh and hang up.

Shae 💰