Seventy Eight

May 27, 2014

Meek

I run into Omelly house closing the door right behind me and locking it.

"What the fuck wrong with you?" Omelly asks. I laugh.

"Where Candi at?! Y'all gotta hide" I say.

"Why?" Candi asks coming from his kitchen. The chasers and Nicki crew looked confused.

"MEEK!!! MEEK OPEN UP THIS GOTDAMN DOOR!!" Nicki yells banging on it.

"Oh shit. What y'all do?" Cookie asks.

"Damn" Omelly says. Candi laughs. "Guess she didn't like her surprise too much" Omelly says laughing with us.

"What surprise?" JoJo asks.

"Let her in Meek" Candi says.

"Shorty said she about to take that ass whoopin" Travis says laughing with everyone. I open the door and fall back quick.

"Nigga you locked me out the damn house! You didn't even turn the damn car off after thinking you could lock me inside" Nicki says. I laugh. She starts fighting on me and I grab her arms.

"Aye stop! Better recognize who you talking to" I say. She shakes her head and turns to face everybody.

"Oh hey Candi" she says. Candi just stands smiling.

"Hey bae"

"Bitch don't hey bae me!" She says walking over to her. Candi bursts out laughing. "Why didn't you tell me you helped Meek with the engagement?!" She asks pinching her nipples.

"OWWW!!! Nicki stop!!!" Candi yells fighting her off. We all start laughing.

"An engagement? Meek you proposed???" Tak asks. Everyone looks at me. I laugh.

"That's my wife. Told y'all niggas" I say sitting down. Candi and Nicki were laughing.

"And you!" She yells smacking Omelly upside the head. I laugh harder as he rubs it off.

"I was just there. I didn't even know" he says.

"Nigga shut yo ass up" I say. Nicki comes to sit in my lip.

"Let me see the ring" Cookie says walking over. Everyone else then comes to see it.

"Damn bitch. You flossin" Cas says. Nicki laughs.

"Meek you got shorty banking with that shit alone" Beetle says dapping me up. Candi then walks over and whispers to us.

"You told him?" She asks. Nicki smiles nodding.

"Awwwwee" she says out loud.

"Petty ass bitch"

"Swoll ass bitch" Candi says. Nicki drops her jaw starting to laugh.

"I hate you" she says.

"Love you too" Candi says.

"What's awww? The hell yall whispering about?" Chino asks. I laugh.

"Nothing we tell you right now" Nicki says.

"Yo O come here" I say. He walks over.

"What's up?" He asks. "Oh wait" he says leaning into us. "Is it a go?" He asks smiling. Nicki cackles and leans back on me. I nod wrapping my arms around her.

"Awww shitttt" he says. "One plus one equals twoooo" he says walking away. Me and Nicki laugh hard with Candi.

"Right" she says. Nicki shakes her head.