CHAPTER 9: The BEST Weekend Ever!!

<<ANTHONY>>

        Why does she think so badly of herself? Yes, that 'hulk' joke was a little funny, but I couldn't laugh at it. Because she wasn't making it like a regular joke to be funny. It was more like she was making the joke about herself to hide from the pain and disgust she feels with her body.

          But why does she not see how beautiful she is? Why can't she see that she has the perfect body? But most importantly, how did she ever get to feeling that way about herself?

         Now, I was serious about her borrowing my clothes, but especially the naked part. I would love to see her beautiful curves exposed and her soft skin against mine as I hear her screaming out my name as I taste her and feel her lips around my coc...... I had to stop before I became more aroused than I already was just being around her.

          I suddenly smell burnt eggs and bacon. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I say while quickly moving the skillet quickly over towards the sink and  letting the cool water from the faucet, soak the skillet and cause it to cool down before the smoke alarm went off.

          As I look at the now burnt and inedible breakfast. It's time for plan b. I'm calling delivery.

          I ordered us a couple of breakfast burritos from one of my favorite Mexican food places. I hope she likes breakfast burritos.

          I wait for her to get out and come down to eat. To which, not even fifteen minutes after the food came, that I saw her walking down the stairs. She actually looked sexy as fuck in my gym shorts and an old GreenDay shirt I hadn't seen in a long time. I'm really glad that she found something of 'mine' to wear.

          I look at her as she takes a seat next to me, I can't help but have lust in my eyes. Imagining taking off that shirt and gym shorts.

           She looks at me and catches me looking at her. I notice her blushing.

          "Sorry, I accidentally burned the breakfast so, I ordered us a breakfast burrito. If you don't like them, I can order...." I began before she cut me off.

          "No. I love these. Thank you. I'm starving." She then bites her lower lip as if she's regretting saying that with an excited tone.

         "Me too." I laughed a little bit.

         We ate the burritos and watched some cartoons. Which was interesting that she liked watching them too while she ate, as did I.

*****************************************

         We ended up playing a few games, watching a few movies while sitting on the couch and her head on my chest as my arm was around her. Neither one of us knew how we got to that point. Then again, neither did we notice it enough to care. Besides, it felt really nice either way. But, then after a couple of the movies, I noticed her yawning. She has such a cute yawn.

          I look down at her and smile. "Are you tired?" I ask softly.

          "A little. But not a lot." She replies.

         "We can go to bed if you want to." I suggested.

          "Okay. But you're gonna have to move." She says with a small chuckle.

          "Why's that?" I asked her.

          "Cause you are sitting on my bed." She chuckles a little bit.

          "You aren't sleeping here. You're gonna sleep with me tonight. In my bed." I tell her.

          She doesn't say anything. So I start thinking that she either has already passed out or she's in shock. I hope it's that she is in shock. Though I don't mind her passing out in my arms and we sleep here.