CHAPTER 11: I Love You!

**Mature Content**

<<ANTHONY>>

The dinner was great and her mom was really kind and funny.

At first, I wasn't too sure on coming over to Mel's house for Christmas. Especially since it's been a while since they shared a holiday together. But both her and her mom insisted. So finally, I caved in.

After her mom left, we decided to head back to my place so that we could leave together in the morning up to the cabins.

Once we got into my room, she had gone into the bathroom to get her PJ's on as did I. Well, I normally sleep naked or in my boxers and since I didn't want her to get the wrong idea by me sleeping naked, I chose to stay in my boxers.

I had placed her Christmas present onto the nightstand next to my bed and thought I would wait until she came out to give it to her. I just hoped she liked it.

To try and calm my nerves, I decided to light a cigarette.

Though as I started to. I looked over at the bathroom door and saw Mel standing in the doorway, looking a little bit nervous meanwhile, my cock just jerked in my pants.

I set my non-lit cigarette and lighter back down onto the nightstand and continued gawking at her.

I could tell she was a little bit worried as I saw her start to tug down the lingerie top a little to try and cover her stomach more.

"You look sexy babe." I tell her.

"Merry Christmas." She tells me.

I smile real big and start to kiss her on her lips passionately and slowly. I then cup her face with my hands as I continue to kiss her.

"Baby, we don't have to do this." I tell her.

"I know. But I wan't to." She says to me.

"Okay." I tell her. Then we go back to making out with each other.

I hungrily start to kiss her deeper and lustfully. As I then wrap both my arms around her waist and start pulling her back with me until we are close to the bed. To where I start laying her down slowly onto the bed while still kissing her.

I lay on top of her and break from kissing her long enough to look into her eyes and us both share a moment of silence until I say something.

"You're so beautiful." I softly tell her.

She begins blushing. "Thanks baby."

I go back to kissing her passionately while moving my hand down to start cupping her breasts. I start to gently rub one of her nipples and then return to kneading her breast.

I hear her moan softly and then I sit her up real quick so that I can lift her top off and toss it to the ground. Which then I have her lay back down on the pillow as I start kissing in between her breasts.

I start to suck on one of her nipples, making it become fully erect, before doing the same with her other one.

I then bring my fingers up to my mouth to wet them with my mouth before I start to move my hand all the way down to where I start reaching into her panties and begin to rub her clit a little bit.

She starts moaning and then biting her lower lip a little bit.

I begin rubbing her clit faster and faster before kissing her on the mouth and surprising her with me placing a finger into her pussy. I start moving in and out of her slowly at first, before beginning to pick up speed.