daisy

your photo catches my eye in an instant, but i don't pay too much attention right that second. it's when i have paged pages away that i keep thinking of it; wondering what it looks like exactly. something caught my eye, something drew me...i had to have a second look. now i go back to it and check it out. what is it that i keep wanting to see? it's not as if you are the most striking person i have ever seen; no...sensuous chubby, i can see...and i like chubby, but even so, it cannot be that either that makes this photograph so attractive. i suspect the picture is not recent, besides, when a photograph is not taken in colour, on purpose, it 'looks' different; i can see this is an original. although there is nothing concrete to suggest it, i will swear to it that the beach is in front of your face, where i find myself now. the hair has the look of slightly willful hair - hair that won't go in the particular way it's wanted. ever. it's probably in the very same style to this day. it's really hard to tell whether these shades are modern or old fashioned. i find, as always, that i imagine to know the look in the eyes even when they are covered. the rest of a face is usually an indication. these eyes are smiling all the way to me, i'm sure. button nose. cute. it looks as though her mouth smiled very quickly and as if that happened just in time for the camera, as if someone just called her name and then pressed the button the second she looked the camera's way and smiled; it is an open smile, the way it can only be so wide if it was a frown just before...straight open teeth in an open mouth that promises daisy fresh breath. the chin is the bottom half of a heart. she looks like she was happy when this photo was taken but something was visiting the back of her mind just then too, i think... and i'm thinking how interesting it would be to meet her.

seasofme250213fountainhead