Close Encounter

It was a cold stormy morning. Izuku had been mourning for his mother, who died due to a car accident. He's still remembered the words of the Doctor, "She didn't make it, I'm sorry". Just remembering those words made him tear up. Only a few people knew of his mother's passing; All Might, Ochako, and Lida.

They have all said their condolences, but Ochako (being the caring friend she is) wanted to see him personally to try and comfort him, so she texted Izuku that she was coming over. Izuku replied "Don't bother". By the time the message was sent, Ochako was already out the door. After 25 minutes or so, she arrived at Izuku's front door. She was about to knock before she heard choking from the other side of the door. Luckily the door was unlocked. She opened the door to a horrifying sight. Izuku was hanging on a noose, slowly dying of suffocation.

She acted quickly, using her quirk to cancel out Izuku's force of gravity that way he wouldn't be choking anymore. She then levitated and carefully removed the noose and slowly lowered him to the ground. Luckily he hadn't been choking for so long, so he quickly came to. He then said "Why, why did you save me? Why couldn't you just leave me be?" in a weak voice. "Why?" Ochako replied. "I can't just sit and watch while my best friend is hanging himself." She then began to tear up. "W-Why would you even think of doing something like that?" Seeing her cry filled Izuku with guilt. Seeing her cry almost made him cry.

He then looked in the opposite direction and said, "Just leave already." Ochako shook her head. "Y-you think after seeing you hang yourself like that, I'll just leave?" "Leave me be" Izuku replied. Ochako shook her head again. "Izuku, don't push me away. You need comfort." "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Izuku screamed. Without thinking, he grabbed a knife and then grabbed Ochako by the throat, then forced her to the ground, pointing the knife at her face.

Seeing the terrified look on her face made him tremble

Seeing the terrified look on her face made him tremble. His hand began to shake, then he dropped the knife and pulled away. He began to let out a weak laugh, but after 10 seconds, he began to cry. "Don't you see? My mom was the only inspiration I had to become a Hero. She was the only reason why I had a roof over my head. She was the only reason I had fresh meals everyday. Now she's gone. I have nowhere to go. I have no one to run to. I have no more fami-" Ochako began to hug him.

" Don't say that." she said. "You have us, Me and Lida" "You even have All Might"
"Let us help you"

Ochako could see what he was going through. He really did need time alone. But she also realized something. He wanted love, he needed love, he needed to be loved.

"I'll leave now, just like you asked. Just promise me you won't kill yourself again."

"I promise" Izuku said in a faint voice. But he knew he wouldn't be able to keep that promise, not for long anyway. He already knows his mental state is going downhill. He's starting to hear voices (*cue Randy Orton's theme music*)

A/N: And I'll end it with that.
This is my first fanfic, so feel free to comment anything (positive or negative)
I am considering making a second chapter though.
BTW Izuku hanged himself in the kitchen area. That's how he grabbed the knife