New Powers?!

Izuku had gone to the doctor for a normal check up. This time they noticed something significantly different, he seemed to have aquifer new quirks. He inherited his mom's quirk (attraction of small objects) and the ability to breathe fire.

'This is going to be interesting' Izuku thought to himself.

*time skip*
It has been a week since he got his new quirks, and he has been training to use them properly. The fire breathing was easy to master, but the attraction quirk was a different story. I'm not going to put much into detail cause I'm lazy today. But eventually he mastered both of them.

'Maybe I should update my costume' he thought to himself. So he did. After a bit of thinking, he decided to modify his mask. He remembered the costume design of that on exchange student that had a zombie quirk. Basically, he added tubing to his mask and along the lining of his suit. The tubes led to his hands and feet. He made it this way so that he can breath fire into his mask and it will go out his his hand and feet, just in case he couldn't use One for All. To make sure fire didn't go out all the tubes at once, he made a flap system in the tubing which he can manipulate using his attraction. He also replaced most of the suit w/ a more durable material.

A/N: I know I said I wouldn't be able to update for a month or two. I just had to get this published. Also, I'm planning on making a new series where it's a lot like Underverse, except instead of sans, it's Izuku