Awkward

A/N: C.G. Wrote a better story for this chapter. Meaning, ENTIRELY NEW CHAPTER

It has been two weeks since Izuku and Ochako "did it" and Ochako was deeply traumatized. She still loved Izuku and although she did enjoy it when they "did it", she was still scared for the things that he could do. She visited him today, though, she stayed quite a distance from him. Izuku was still harnessed and was getting quite better, since, 3 days ago, they found a treatment for his sudden attacks and all. The voices were still there but he somehow learned to control them a bit.

Izuku was wondering what happened to Ochako since she was normally bubbly and all that, and she usually visited everyday possible. He missed her presence, well, of course he enjoyed the company of Iida and All Might, but with Ochako, it was different. Izuku knew deep inside him that he loved her and she was one of the reasons he has some strength to keep on going. He knows it's cheesy and cliché, but she was his light, and just like her quirk, she could make him feel as light as air just by her presence being there. 'Okay...Izuku...you are now indeniably in love with Ochako...shit' he thought to himself. But his thoughts turned dark after when he realized he might've done something bad to Ochako. 'I can't bear if I did something horrible to her ........damn it Izuku! Man up and ask her! Mend this while we still can!'

"Um.....Ochako....d-did I do anything to you when I blacked out two weeks ago? Y-you seem.."

Ochako suddenly started shaking a little and Izuku swore he saw a tear form in her eye. "So... you don't really remember.... don't blame yourself for this Izuku-kun... but...w-we, did...... 'it'...... we had......s-sex......"

"Shit! OCHAKO I AM REALLY SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME, PLEASE I DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING I PROMISE YOU! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! GOMENNOSAI!" Izuku shouted while closing his eyes and crying as he turned bright red from embarrassment.

"I-Izuku...calm down...i-it's okay..." said Ochako patting his head lightly "I-I just.......feel sad-"

"I know, you were probably saving that for s-someone else right? Your virginity." Said Izuku a bit bitterly. He loved Ochako but he knew she wouldn't love someone like hi-

"Actually...I was glad it was you who took it, I'd rather have you as my first than anybody else in the world.... that's because, I love you Izuku..." she said quietly "And I enjoyed it anyway" she added mumbling it under her breath

'EHH NANI?!!! MASHITE??!' Izuku's heart exploded for she enjoyed doing "it" with him and she loved him too.

"Eh!?"

"I'm sorry... I just confessed out of nowhere...hehe...I'm just gonna-"

"You...love me too? Really!?"

"Yes...I do"

"Darn these restraints, if they weren't here, I would have hugged you and kissed you!" Izuku after realizing what he said suddenly turned red and stammered "I-I-I m-mean I-if you only want to! I-"

He was cut off by a pair of lips, lips belonging to none other than Ochako Uraraka

"I love you Izuku"

"Well I guess this solves where your staying, Young Midoriya!" Said a strong voice

"ALL MIGHT!?" screamed both Ochako and Izuku.

"Oh! Sorry for ruining your moment, though since.....you know, you have no place to stay in, I guess you could stay with Ochako since you two are in a relationship after all!"

"W-well it's not-"

"Well you could, if you want to of course, I do live alone"

"Eh? You do?"

"Well, I bought an apartment for myself since I started Yuuei/U.A."

"Oh"

"So, it's settled then Young Midoriya! You stay with Ochako! Just make sure you guys don't have little Midoriyas yet eh!"

"ALL MIGHT!" "NANI?!" they both screamed, obviously flustered.

A/N: Creds to C.G. for rewriting this chapter. I figured the bonus part of the original chapter was a bit inappropriate, but, I'll just say, "VIRGINIA SMAAAAAAAAASH!"