The Not So Perfect Anniversary....

Spencer's Pov:

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP...

I was awoken by the sound of my alarm. Today is the day! Mine and Toby's One Year Anniversary and I have the whole day planed out. I hurried to get dressed because Toby would be here any second.

A knock on the door immediately caused me to drop everything and bolt down the stairs almost tripping on the way down.

Opening the door I found Toby standing there with a handful of flowers greeting me with a kiss.

"Toby... there perfect." I said taking the flowers from his hands moving to the kitchen to put them in a vase.

"I have some bad news..." He starts and my smile fades.

"What is it?" I ask now facing him.

"I have to work today but I'll get off later at about seven." He states.

"But Toby... It's our anniversary. Can't you just take the day off?" I whine wrapping my hands around his neck.

"No I can't babe, but I'll make it up to you later I promise." He says leaning down to place a firm kiss on my lips and I pout.

"I have to go but I'll see you tonight." He says walking out the door.

"Well so much for the perfect anniversary." I muttered to myself.

Sorry this chapter is short. I just wanted to give you guys something so it doesn't seem like I forgot or don't care because I do care.
- Graycee