A New Feeling....

Spencer's Pov:

I woke up to pans rattling and a delicious smell coming from in the kitchen.

Groggy getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen, I see Aria working fast on what I'm guessing is breakfast.

I smile at the sight. I don't necessarily know why... It's just seeing her work so intently makes a smile appear on my face.

"Morning Ar." I yawn.

She spins around fast almost dropping the pancakes onto the floor.

She had flour everywhere, and I mean everywhere. It was in her hair, on her clothes, and on her face.

She honestly looked super cute ...Wait.... Did I really?... Nevermind.

I shake my head trying to shrug off whatever it was that I was beginning to think.

"Oh my God! Please tell me I didn't wake you up! I wanted to surprise you!" She said while making her way towards me.

Wow.... How did I not notice how beautiful she was....

Stop Spencer! She's your best friend! And you like guys! Not girls! Your just upset about Toby you don't have any feelings for Aria!

I clear my throat and shake my head snapping out of this mini trance I was absorbed in.

"Well.... It is kinda hard to sleep through what sounded like World War Three going on in the kitchen." I say and she playfully shoves me.

"Hey! I didn't make that much noise." She fake pouts.

"Yeah sure you didn't...." I say earning me another playful shove.

"Shut up and eat your breakfast. Han and Em will be here soon for a girl's night." She says while handing me a plate stacked with pancakes.

I silently eat my pancakes. Thinking about why I'm suddenly thinking about Aria this way. What am I even thinking? It's probably nothing anyway like I said I'm just upset about the whole Toby situation, nothing else.

Why is Spencer feeling this way towards Aria? What exactly is this feeling? Is Spencer just upset about Toby or is it something more?

Hey guys I just wanted to thank you all for reading! The answers to your questions will be figured out soon enough. Again thanks for reading! It means a lot to me. I'll update soon.
- Graycee