Chapter 6

Rey's P.O.V.

the next day...

I  wake up and lay my head back on the couch and look up at the ceiling, a pain shoots through my head and I wince, I cradle my head in my hands stop, stop, pain pain go away.

"Rey are you o-ok?" I look over at him and see his eyes are back to their golden brown color

" do I look bloody ok to you!?" I whisper yell, wincing at the harshness of my voice

I cradle my head in my hands and take deep breaths . I see Ben through blurred eyes start to stand and go into different rooms pacing  frantically running his hands through his hair. He mumbles incoherent curses and questions under his breath. He stops and I slowly look up, he bends down and crouches next to me.

" Rey" he whispers slowly, " I need to get you to a hospital" my eyes widen and I shake my head slowly.

"Listen scavenger, does m-my uh, your base do they have a hospital, surely they do?"

My eyes widen more "n-no you, I'm, no I'm not giving you the location of the base, n-not yet" he huffs in defeat,

 he snaps standing up, he picks me up by the waist and sits me on the couch next to him. I crease my eyebrows and cock my head in confusion.

He smirks and scoots closer to me, I put a hand on his chest telling him not to come any closer,

"sit still" he commands putting  my hand down,  i put my hands in lap and look everywhere but not once looking at him directly 

He turns my chin towards him "look Rey this is only going to take a second, it w-won't hurt I-I promise"

"What are you-"

"You might have a small headache when I'm done, but  don't move" he says slowly

What's going on her ren? I question him

Please just trust me? He whispers 

I give a sarcastic smile, I've never trusted anyone why did he think he could make me, unless, he trusts me. I nod my head in approval. He places both hands on the sides of my head and touches my forehead with his. I feel his hands start to shake a bit and I let out a gasp, the pain from my head, the blaring in my ears all start to fade as if i hadn't been injured in the first place, the only pain i feel is the upcoming bruise on my spine. 

I look up at ren and see him gasp too but not out of relief like me. He takes his hands off my head and cradles his head in his hands wincing. I watch helpless and confused as tears fall off his cheeks. What just happened, master Luke never taught me that.

I slowly cup his face in my hands sensing my touch he jerks away. I flinch at his aggressive response, reminding me of when we last fought and he showed me no mercy. I start to stand to move away feeling it's best to walk away and leave him be but he grabs my wrist and looks at me through sweat drenched hair.

"Rey please don't leave me." He whispers

and just like that my vision goes completely dark
"No please don't go don't leave me." A little girl screamed at a ship flying away from the sandy planet.
I shake my head, they're gone, you can't leave him like they left you.

I kneel down next to him and grab his face to look directly at me

"Ren what's going on what happened to you" he shakes his head,

"I took your pain scavenger, through the force" he whispers.

I shake my head confused "master Luke never taught me that" he cocks his eyebrow