Chapter 7

Rey's p.o.v.
I open my eyes to find the room completely empty, wait where am I? 

"Oh scavenger, always ruining things"

I turn to see Ben chuckling, b-but it's not him, his eyes are yellow and he just looks like like Kylo in the interrogation room clothes and all , this isn't him at all.

"B-Ben what's wrong, what are we doing here?"  He smirks

"Ben is no longer, I killed him"

" n-no it's not true, I've seen him or you, you did not kill him I know that for a fact."

He stepped closer to me and arched his eyebrow "oh really, Rey?. He spits

I nod quickly, scared of what he's going to make me do,

"Prove it" he challenges a bit childishly.

I look at him confused, how am I supposed to do that, I've only been near him for a day.
"Why should I prove who you are, you know who you are don't you? "
I put my hands on my hips challenging him right back

His eyebrows scrunch together, " I suppose but you didn't come to retrieve me thinking I had turned to the light without persuasion, you don't believe in me so Rey again how do you know what I do with my demons when you can't even control your own."

"You use your demons as a defense mechanism to hide the truth, the truth that you are compassionate ben, you dwell on things because you wonder if what you're doing is truly right, we both know it's not right ben"

He looks at me with, his eyes darkening, laughing maniacally, "me compassionate?"

He tilts his head and gives a pout " oh you think I'm compassionate for you, you think I could go to the light for you?"

I shake my head feeling tears rise to my eyes. He grips my chin and holds it tightly forcing me to look directly at him. "Think about it Rey, your own parents left you they didn't love you, so why would you think anyone else would?" He chuckles. Tears pour down my face and I try to look away ashamed to look at him, he jerks my face back to him leaving me wincing, " especially me"

He leans closer and whispers, his hand squeezing my chin much harder , "oh Rey if only there was someone in the galaxy that would ever love you" he mocks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jerk awake breathing heavily, it was just a dream. I look up at the cieling and shut my eyes tight trying to forget the words he told me

I stand and head to the bathroom and check my face for bruises where he grabbed me, w-wait they're not there remember Rey it was just a dream, a dream nothing else. I breathe and lean against the sink you'll be fine calm down Rey.

I drop my head in defeat, why did I agree to stay here with him, why did I agree to this

I hear a knock on my door and look to see ben standing on the threshold

his hair messy dressed in workout clothes " are you ready to start training Rey"

I nod awkwardly inwardly cursing at how suspicious  I probably look

He arches his eyebrow confusion flooding across his face

"Are you alright scavenger?"

Should I be nice about it, tell him the truth he doesn't know what he did, does he? I stare at him in confusion, was this all in my head? "Nothings the matter." I shoot back with too much venom