The Kiss

Netta is walking down the halls of castle Salvatore thinking about today. Today she is a full seventeen years of age and tomorrow she will be widowed a full year. If Sam follows protocal he would've gotten her engaged by now.

Andy has turned seventeen a full nine months earlier. He is just so handsome and sexy, she thinks to herself and suddenly freezes mid thought, Wait! How can I think about him? He has been my host for almost a year now! Oh shut the fuck up Antoinetta he was your first everything and not your husband. Yeah and what about that? He will always be the one you love. He is married to a Venessa. And your point is Antoinetta? He is married not dead! That does not make it right.

Suddenly she gets a fit of laughter and holds the wall for support and her stomach as she laughs. "Aii Netts only you can have a fight about a married man and end up winning."

"I hope it's me you are talking about me," Andy whispers in her ear his hands on her hips.

"W-where did you come from," Netta whispers fearing her voice will betray her.

"No where, my love," Andy says as he starts to nibble her ear causing her to take a sharp breath. "You know your scent your very being draws me in like a moth to a flame."

"S-stop," Netta whimpers when he starts to suck her ear. "Y-you are ma-married."

"Venessa means nothing to me," Andy slightly growls excitedly as Netta moans when he move his hand to cup her trough her dress, "This is and was always mine."

"Please I am not strong enough,"Netta whimpers as he starts to finger her through her dress. She bites her lip drawing blood trying to keep herselfs from moaning. "Please stop."

"Never," Andy growls spinning her around attacking her lips with his.

He backs her into the wall and trails his hand down her sides. He forces his tongue in her mouth causing her to moan. As she moves her arms around his neck he puts his hand on her but squeezing.

He pulls back and kisses down her throat till he finds her soft spot. He smirks when he finds it picking her up and grinding into her as she wraps her legs around him.

"Nghhh," Netta moans unconsiously grinding herself against him.

"Bad bad little Winchester," Andy whispers kissing her lips again.

This time she stucks her tongue in his mouth grinding into him. She smirks into the kiss as he whimpers in pain and pleasure.

He gropes her boob and starts to suck her tongue. Netta moans loudly moving her hips slightly making Andy growl in frustration.

When Andy moves to pull away she starts to suck his tongue causing him to groan and grind against her. He moans grabbing her face between two hands deepning the kiss.

"I need you now," Andy moans pulling back starting to kiss down her throat again. "You are my one and only queen Winchester."

"N-no," Netta moans pulling back dropping her legs.

On the floor now she glares at him slapping him hard through his face. "No a billion times no! What we had or have is not worth risking Venessa's heart!" she screams at the loss of his touch.

"You are mine and you will always be mine!" Andy shouts suddenly mad storming off to his rooms.

"If only he knew how much we wanted to give in Victoria," Netta whispers starting to cry. Shh Nett it's okay I know we both still love him.....