When Valic's Bored

"Have you seen Valic or Dean?" Gabe asks walking into the kitchen rubbing his forehead. "We need to get Sam ready for his wedding."

"Those two have to be here somewhere," Netta says walking past him hurriedly fixing a earring. "Honestly I don't really care just that they need to hurry the fuck up."

"I understand why my head hurts but not why my body hurts," Gabe groans sitting down on a chair at the kitchen table. "Why am I covered in blood?"

"Uhm no reason," Netta chuckles nervously tucking a strand behind her ear.  "Where is Dean? He is supposed to take me to the church to help Isabella with her dress!"

"Calm down sis," Ash says putting his hands on his younger twin's shoulder. "Dean just went to get his tie ready. He should be down soon."

"I hope so because I'm already late," Netta sighs turning towards her twin. "We really need more women in this family."

"Don't look at me," Ash says as Dean walks into the kitchen with his blazer over one shoulder. "I don't plan on getting married soon."

"You ready to go sis?" Dean asks putting his blazer on. "Valic should come to get you in a few minutes Theseus."

"Thanks," Theseus groans reaching for the glass of milk the cheff placed in front of him. "But how do I look though?"

"Good for the bestman that got dragged back home," Dean says walking to Netta then freezing when a floorboard creeks. "The hell was that?"

"It's an old castle. Everything creeks," Gabe says then jumps from his chair when the wood floor creeks again. "Just not like that. That is someone or something walking."

"I'm out," Netts whimpers turning to run only to be grabbed by Dean. "I guess I'm not out then?"

"Maybe it's just the wind?" Ash asks backing towards the door. "What was that?"

"What was what?" Gabe asks nervously standing up getting ready to sprint. "Dean can I go with you to the church? I know where Sam's dressing room is so I will be okay."

"You coming to Ash?" Dean asks backing Netta to the door. "Because we need to go now."

"Want to play?" a creepy voice asks causing everyone in the room to turn to the door leading to the kitchen from the one dining room. "All I want to do is play with you guys."

"Stay the hell away from us," Dean growls trying to protect his younger siblings and Gabe.

"But young Deanmon I just want to play," a clown says coming from where that creepy voice came from. "Come and play with me."

"Fuck off," Gabe growls turning to the clown as Netta turns to run screaming.

"But TGA I just want to have a tea party," the clown says creeping closer. "Just play with me."

"Oh hell no," Ash says turning to sprint after his twin.

"Just one game," the clown says standing in front of Aratron now. "What do you say."

"Ah fuck no you bastard," Gabe says knocking the thing to the ground. "That is a little to close."

"Ouch!" the thing shouts in Valic's voice. "Salvatore you hit bloody hard."

"Yeah well you asked for it," Dean laughs when Gabe kicks Valic that is laying on the ground out of fright.

"You. Mother. Fucking. Bastard. That. Was. Not. Funny. At. All," Theseus shouts kicking Valic with each word. "We could've stabbed you or killed you!"

"You should've seen your faces," Valic laughs until Netta kicks him out of nowhere where it really matters. "Ouch you bitch."

"Not fucking funny," Netta growls kicking him again causing him to arch his back in pain.