This lie will become your Truth!

Arnav POV
As soon as I entered the office, I sensed something. Like a change in the air. A breeze touched me like never before. I tried to look for the source of this weird sensation that I felt. But found none in vicinity. Strange. Get rid of such feeling ASR. You are the mighty ASR. What the hell is wrong with you today?
"ASR..." Aman called me.
"Yes Aman. Good that you are here. Come to my cabin. We will discuss further..." I said but he interrupted me.
"ASR. The information...it was leaked in the office this morning." Aman said slowly.
"WHAT...How...I told you specifically that this issue is not be.."
"I know I know...but I think that new recruit Raj Malhotra had something to do with it.."
"What are you saying? The new recruit...How come he..."
"I am sorry ASR but I have asked everyone to keep mum about this and not to leak anything about your secret relationship..." Aman stated.

WHAT THE HELL...what does he mean about my secret relationship? There is some big confusion here....I was talking to him about the change in my will...that I have planned a few changes regarding my property and bank balance. WHAT IS ALL THIS?

"My SECRET Relationship?!?" I asked Aman harshly. Has he lost it or something.
"Yeah ASR...actually I think that new recruit said something wrong to Khushi Ma'am. And then he said things out loud and everyone got to know about your secret fiancee Khushi Kumari Gupta. But I took care of the matter. No worries. Nobody will leak anything to the press. And as a fact I made sure that Khushi Ma'am has no problems. She is currently sitting in your cabin. I even offered her Jalebis." He said in a rush.

"Really now? You offered my fiancee Jalebis too?" I asked sarcastically.
"Yes ASR. She said its her favourite snack. I hope I did everything to your content." Aman said with a smile.
"I would like to meet my fiancee Aman. Let me have some privacy. Do not disturb unless I call alright?" I said coldly.

With urgency I walked up the stairs to my cabin. WHO THE HELL she thinks she is. Must be a fool to think she can trap ASR with such cheap tactics. I will make sure that she gets punished for creating this mess in my office. I wanted things to go perfectly today. But this Gupta girl...
I opened the door of my cabin and was ready to shout at this good for nothing gold digg......

The same breeze evaded my thoughts. For a moment everything seemed fine and then one of my office chairs revolved. And I saw her....
Long beautiful hair, milky white skin, a pink dupatta, a hand holding jalebi, rose petal like lips and eyes closed, unaware of what was going around her. She kept revolving on the chair. And I kept staring at her. Like fool. At that moment I forgot everything....fake fiancee be damn it.

Tu hi ehsason mein,
Tu hi jazbaton mein,
Tu hi lamhaton mein,
Tu hi din raaton mein..

Di once talked about Love and I ignored it by calling it rubbish. But this is unlike anything...what the hell is happening to me? Oh My God I never wanted to feel such emotions ever and here I am getting shocked by life.

Dhak Dhak
Dhak Dhak

What the hell is this feeling? God. Irratic heartbeat too. Whats more?
I kept staring at this angel. But suddenly she stopped playing around on the chair. And my breath stopped seeing her cocoa eyes wide open, an "O" shaped mouth and her hand dropped the Jalebi she was holding.

"So you are Khushi Kumari Gupta huhh....my fiancee?" I asked with a smirk.
Lets see who is she. I wont loose my patience this time. Lets hear what this angel has to say.

"Uhhh...uhhh...actually...the thing is that..." she stuttered. How cute can one be?

She stood up from her chair and looked at me with big doe eyes. I could see her mind working like a clock. She is planning to run from here. Her movements made it clear in seconds. She tried to escape from me while grabing the other side of the glass walls. But I stood with my back against the door immediately.

"Speak now..." I ordered.

"Listen ASRji. I am not the one at fault here. It is all because of that Raj Malhotraji. He had convinced Buaji that he is the right groom for me. But I am a kid myself..how can she fix my marriage? This is my age of playing with kids outside in our neighborhood...right? And I dont want to get married so soon. I swear on Amma...ASRji I only wanted to convince Malhotraji to say no for this proposal. But then I heard him saying to his friend that he only wants me for washing his clothes and cooking nice food. I dont want that. I thought why not teach a lesson for messing with Khushi Kumari Gupta..so I pretended that we are engaged secretly. I just wanted him to get scared and apologize. I heard you are very strict...so I thought that things will turn in my favor. But my plans failed miserably. And now everyone thinks I am your fiancee...and I have no idea why Amanji made everyone believe this little lie.
And now I dont know what to do...eating Jalebi also did not help..." and with that she started crying.

What the!!!...that Malhotra was planning to marry my girl. How Dare HE?!? He tried to take away my Khushi from me...Huhh...She is a Kid herself?...she likes to play outside..aweee my honey you are a sweetheart...what are you planning to do with this diabetic guy. This Raj Malhotra....he wanted to make her a maid in the name of marriage. I will have to speak with this creep...I will make sure he gets FIRED!!! He will have to Apologise to my girl first.
What the.. she is crying...no no no...its breaking my heart watching her in tears. What should I do?!? Oh God?

I quickly walked towards her and held her shoulders.
"Shhhh....its okay..relax. No need to cry. You did nothing wrong. Its that Malhotra's fault altogether. You dont worry about a single thing Khushi. I promise I will teach him a lesson. Calm down..calm down. Come here. Sit for a while." I dragged her to the chair and made her sit. I quickly gave her the glass of water on my table.

She drank it like a little baby. So adorable my girl. After chugging the last bit of it she looked at me with wide eyes. Her gaze was making my heart flutter.
"ASRji..you are not a strict and angry person. Not at all. You are so nice to me. Even after I lied about us. Thank you. You dont worry I will help you in return. I will go down and tell everyone the truth. I did wrong. And I will correct my mistake..." she stood up and tried to leave my cabin again.

"NO!...Wait Khushi. Sit down. And listen to me carefully. First, dont call me ASR the name is Arnav Singh Raizada. Call me Arnav. Second, you wont say a word about our engagement. Let things be the way they are. Third, leave Malhotra to me. And fourth, let me drop you home. If you so desperately want to thank me let me do this for you." I said calmly.

"Really...you will drop me home? Wow Arnavji...you are so kind. And if it makes you happy I have no issues." Khushi said with an infectious smile.

Just wait and watch Khushi Kumari Gupta my fiancee...This lie will become your truth. I will make you mine soon.

Bakhuda tumhi ho,
Har jagah tumhi ho,
Haan mein dekhua jahan jab,
Uss jagah tumhi ho,
Yeh jahan tumhi ho,
Wo jahan tumhi ho,
Iss zameen se falak ke,
Darmiyaann..tumhi ho,
Tum hi ho, beshumaar,
Tum hi ho..
Tum hi ho, mujh mein haan,
Tum hi ho..Tum hi ho..
Hooo....