Meeting the Raizadas!

Khushi POV
We were very busy since morning. Today was a very important day. Jeeji and me, both of us have to deliver an important order of Lucknowi traditional sarees to a very big client of Buajis. After a lot of hard and patience we were able to deliver on time and received extra profit too. We were very happy. And to celebrate our victory we went to have street food.
"I want to have aloo chat Khushi..what about you?" Jeeji asked excitedly
"I will have pani poori Jeeji..with extra spices." I answered totally excited too.

A little later after having our fill of street food we were about to leave when a few goons started bothering us. A guy started talking nonsense about me. And when Jeeji tried to protest they surrounded us. Unfortunately no one came for help. One of them pulled my stole and pushed me on the ground. I was terrified at the moment. Worried about Jeeji and myself. But then in half conscious state I realised how someone came near us. His blurry figure gave me back my stole. And from the shouts of the goons it was visible that he was beating the life out of them.
My body gave into the darkness at that moment. And all I remembered was that a gentleman helped me. Who is he?

Arnav POV
I was attending a meeting in the office but my heart was not focussed in it at all. I dont know why but I felt extremely restless since morning. I will have to call Khushi soon. Maybe talking to her will help. I was so immersed in my thoughts that I almost missed the ringing of my phone.
Hmm..why is Jeeju calling me at this time? He is usually busy in court at this time of the day? It must be an important call for sure.
"Hi Jeeju..all okay?" I said feeling a bit worried for my family.
"Hello Arnav listen to me very carefully. I need you to call our family doctor immediately. Two girls were being harrassed by some goons near my office. And one got injured as well. I am bringing them home. There is no one to help. I cannot take them to the hospital, doctors will postpone the treatment saying it is a police case. The girl who is injured is practically a kid...must be a teenager. Do it fast ok." Jeeju explained in a worried tone.
"You dont worry Jeeju. I will get the doctor immediately. Akaash and I will be coming soon." I promised.
I will call Khushi soon after this matter is taken care of. I dragged Akaash from his cabin and explained the critical situation to him. I called the doctor too and did not forget to threaten him in my ASR tone.

Raizada Mansion:

Khushi POV
"I think the bleeding has stopped." A lady's voice echoed in my ears.
"I am very thankful to all of you. For all that you did for us. We are strangers for each other and still you did so much for Khushi and me." Jeeji's voice brought me back to consciousness. Everything was blurry for a moment. But then slowly I could see some people surrounding me. Jeeji was hovering to my left. I was lying on a king sized bed of a huge bedroom.
"Khushi are you alright?" Jeeji asked me nervously.
"Yeah..I feel better..aaaoouchhh.." I felt stinging pain on my forehead.
"Dont touch it bitiya. The wound is still fresh. We just did the immediate first aid. My grandson will be coming any minute now with the doctor." She said. A graceful old lady explained to me.

"How come we are here Jeeji...what about those goons?" I asked worriedly.
"Let me explain. Hi I am Shyam Manohar Jha. I am a lawyer. I was leaving my office for some work when I found you sisters struggling with those goons. I cannot see anyone in pain. And when I saw how they were misbehaving with you I saw red. Dont worry I took care of them. They wont trouble any girl now for the rest of their lives. You both needed help so I brought you here to my house." He explained to me.
Oh so he was the kind man who helped me with my stole. He saved us. Thank goodness Devi Maiyya. You sent this man as a helping hand for us.
"I cannot thank you enough. You saved us today. Anything could have happened if you had not reached there in time. I will forever be indebted to you. Thanks a lot Shyamji." I said with folded hands.

"Hey its ok. No need for thanks. I saw you girls in trouble and did what any other person would do. Believe me. When I saw you lying their all alone in blood.. I felt a kinship towards you both. I dont have any sisters. And I felt a sudden urge to protect you. So thats what I did. Now forget all of this & let me introduce you to our family while the doctor arrives. Okay?" Shyamji said with a hand on my head.
I simply nodded. As each member was introduced I felt a bond towards them. These people deserve all the happiness in this world. Bless them DM.

Arnav POV
I along with Akaash and our family doctor walked inside Shantivan. HP informed us that everyone was in my room. I felt a weird change in the breeze. As if it was trying to inform me about something. But I dismissed it.
On entering my room with the doctor, I got the shock of my life!!!
My love, my Khushi was lying on my bed with a bandage on her head. Her sister Payal and my family surrounding her and making her laugh.
"KHUSHIIII" I shouted in fear.
Everyone looked at me in silence. And Khushi looked at me with wide eyes and an open 'O' shaped mouth.
"Arnavji? What are you doing here?" She asked.
"What the hell Khushi? You got injured? Oh GOD!!! It was you and your sister who were harassed by those good for nothing VILE CREATURES?!?!.." I rushed towards her in panic and held her hand in mine. I wish I could hug her at the moment but circumstances were not in my favor right now.

"Chotte?! You know Khushiji? Have you two met before?" Di asked me. Crap I have to come up with an excuse. What would I say now? But suddenly Khushi took the matter in her own hands.
"I am fine Arnavji. Shyamji saved Jeeji and me at the right moment. And Anjaliji I was not aware that you all are Arnavji's family. I actually met him a few times in AR Designs. So we know each other."
Oh thank god!! I will forever be thankful to you Jeeju. You saved my life, my Khushi. What the...!!! This girl solved my problem so easily. She made up an excuse which was somewhat true in a sense. She is my angel.
"The doctor is here. Let him do your check up Khushi. We will wait outside. Payal...why dont you stay here with Khushi huh." I said

All of us were waiting outside. Akaash was eying the door as if Payal would jump out anytime. I snorted in my mind. But then I walked towards Jeeju, I needed to sort this out.
"Jeeju who were those goons? I will find them and give them the most severe punishment on this earth..." I said harshly fisting my palms in anger.
"Relax Arnav. The police took care of them. You dont worry. I am a lawyer. I will make those creeps suffer in prison for the rest of their lives. I know how to handle such matters. You stay away from all this stuff. If I will need your help I ask for it. Right now you concentrate on Khushiji. You know her right. I think we should inform her family. And then when she feels better you and Akaash could drop them home. Let her rest for now okay." Jeeju assured me.

God being in love is not easy. I feel so agitated at the moment. I cannot express my feelings towards Khushi. Nor can I openly tell the family about her. But one thing is for sure. I will have to increase my pace. Khushi needs to know how I feel about her. She needs to know about her importance in my
life.
And suddenly without a thought I went down to the temple. Making sure no one saw me I gathered some courage. I closed my eyes in concentration and tried to thank Khushi's Devi Maiyya.
Thank you for saving my love. I never believed in you. But Khushi believes in you. And I will respect her faith. So thank you for sending Jeeju at the right time to help her.

And when I turned to go back...HP who was standing near the kitchen gave me fearful looks. He seemd horrified to see me in the temple. I rushed back upstairs feeling awkward. Pheww.