Day 1

So here I am, I never thought I'll be here today... or any other day... sitting beside you, watching you breathing through these tubes connected to your face, waiting for the doctor to come and say "She's awake", but he didn't.

I feel so weak, so fragile because when I saw the car coming towards you, I couldn't move. I felt paralyzed! It's all my fault that you're here. You don't deserve this at all... it should've been me, not you.

I'm sorry Angel!

They are telling me to stay strong but they don't understand what it feels like to feel so weak, to hide your pain and suffer alone.

The truth is, i'm already exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel, although it has only been one day.

I'm looking at your beautiful face right now, too many scars under your right eye, not to even mention these tubes connected to your mouth.

The doctor just came in and said that you're going to be in a coma for a couple of days so it looks like I'm going to write in this journal for a while, and who knows how the ending will be...

I will visit you everyday , and I promise I will write in this journal day by day because I'm not sure that you can hear me! This way you can read how I felt, how much you mean to me when you wake up... hopefully.

I have to go now, i'm not allowed to spend the night with you. Apparently, only family can stay with you! Uhh.. hospital rules!

See you tomorrow,

Your Martinus

A new fanfiction yey yey!
Since u liked my sad story "Will you remember me" i've decided to write another sad fanfiction! Can't wait😘