Day 20

Poor Marcus! Yesterday he broke up with Jasmin. She cheated on him I can't believe we thought she was nice. She broke my twin's heart we will never forgive her! She's such a liar!

Marcus is now devastated! Sadly I can't help him because I'm as broken as he is. If I can't make myself better, how am I supposed to make the others better? But i'll definitely talk with him! I will always stay by his side.

Angel I just talked with your doctors to know when exactly you'll wake up because we all had enough, and I wish I didn't. Angel, they told me that you're getting worse! And if you don't wake up soon... omg I can't say it you know the rest! And they said that you may be paralyzed if you wake up.

This "if" hurts a lot! "Paralyzed" hurts more! But Angel, that's ok! You'll maybe continue the rest of your life on a wheelchair but that will change nothing between us. I will always love you! I am ready to carry you wherever you want to go, whenever you want! Being disabled is not weakness Angel, it's strength!

The important thing is that you wake up! Please! Why are you getting worse? Please stay strong! This storm will end soon and everything will get back to normal.

I have something that may cheer you up. Luckily I grabbed my guitar with me today. I know how much you love when I sing for you! I will sing your favorite song " Without you".

Tell me is it gonna be another lonely heart tonight
Without you without you
Cz I don't wanna wake up in the morning knowing you're not mine
Without you without you
Gotta get you back to me, get away my misery woah-oh-oh woah-oh-oh-oh
Tell me is it gonna be another lonely heart tonight
Without you without you

I'm praying for you! Keep on fighting!

I believe in you!

You know I can't live... without you...

Martinus