Day 15

Yesterday I was sitting in my room, alone like usual when suddenly Marcus came into my room and started to ask me one billion questions! I'm pretty sure it's Kath who told him to do that. Apparently they are worried about me I don't know why!

He wanted to know how I have been feeling lately but I didn't tell him! I'm too afraid to tell him how I feel because it will destroy him. Marcus hates to see me suffering so I can't do this to him! So I buried it deep inside myself where it destroys me!

I won't give up Angel! I will never everrrr give up. You know why? Because pain is temporary but once you give up, it becomes eternal. I know you'll wake up soon! And when you do, i'll tell you that I love you, that I have been slowly dying without you, that it's tearing me apart!

We will hold hands and run away to a better place! We will leave all of this behind and just move on! You'll continue your dancing career and i'll continue with my music, so we will live happily ever after.

Angel, we will continue our life together for sure! If this didn't happen in this world, it will happen in the other... because trust me if you passed away, I will go after you ! I promise and i'm not that kind of guys who break their promises.

It's up to you my love! It's your choice!

Martinus (or what's left of him)