Day 10

Angel! I told you if you didn't wake up i'll be extremely sad! Well guess what? You didn't! So now I can't control my tears!

But that's ok! It feels good to cry! And besides it's better to cry than to be angry because anger will hurt everyone around me while tears flow silently through the soul and cleanses the heart!

I am not weak believe me! I am strong because I learned how to deal with the pain. Strong people always have their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes they still manage to say "I am ok" with a smile.

You see how much you mean to me Angel? Tears can be trusted more than a smile because you can easily smile at anybody but you can't cry for him without true feelings.

The rain falls because the sky can no longer handle its heaviness. Just like tears! They fall because the heart can no longer handle all the pain.

You know what? With all the smiles you brought me, I never thought that you could cause me so many tears! Remember Angel I am not blaming you! I know it's not your fault and that you can do nothing about it! It's just... I'm hurting so much from the inside! If you didn't wake up I don't know what I'll do without you...

My life is terrible without your presence. If you could read my mind you'd be in tears forever.

However, you can wipe away the tears from my eyes but... I can't wipe away the pain in my heart!

Wake up Angel, please wake up!

Martinus

I don't know why I love writing sad parts! Help...