Chapter 1

Bella glanced at herself in the mirror, making everything fit right. The front, the back, and a full 360. Natalia had been waiting outside the wooden bathroom door for her patiently, almost like she was excited to go. Bella then sighed, and unlocked the door, seeing Natalia's smile awaiting her.
        "Nice bathing suit," Natalia glanced up and down her 2 piece.
         "Thanks," again sighing. "Ready?"
           "Yep! Let's go" they then locked hands and ran down the steps, outside the door.
            Bella saw her pool and ran even faster, letting go of Natalia. She flipped in the pool, and nearly splashed Natalia. Her head popped out from the cold pool water, lips forming into a violet. This made Natalia's stomach turn, as she tested the water with her toe. Bella rolled her eyes as Natalia did many tests of the water. She couldn't take it anymore, she pulled her whole body in the pool, not having any time to scream for help.
            Natalia could hear her laughing from the bottom of the pool, and shot up. She gasped for air, and sneezed from the chlorine up her nose.  Bella smirked at Natalia, not wanting to laugh in front of her.
            "Nice going," Natalia's skin became bumpy, her teeth automatically vibrating.
             "Forget about it. By the time I have turned forty you would still be putting your foot in the water." Bella's heavy New York accent ringed through her ears, she had almost gotten used to it by now.
           "Let's practice now," Natalia broke the silence and said, making Bella's face light up.
            "Ok! I'll be Sal. Some notes: you act too jittery in front of him, tone it down. If you ever meet him you wanna scare him away?"
             "No, definitely not."
              "Alright. Let's start," Bella turned around and cleared her throat. She pretended to talk to a guy with a drink her hand, laughing occasionally.
              Natalia started slowly walking up to Bella, and tapped on her shoulder and whipped her head around.
               "Hey! Are you Sal Vulcano?" Natalia's cheesy smiley couldn't stand staying behind the curtains.
                "Yes, I actually am."
                "I am such a big fan of you guys! You have always been my favorite! I-I love you!" Natalia grabbed Bella and Bella pulled off shaking her head.
                 "You can't stand it can you?"
                 "I'm sorry I just have to hug him."
                  "You're starting off too desperate, you have to play it cool. Again, don't scare him off again," Bella tried to slow her words down like she didn't understand her before, "You know what? You be one of the jokers this time, I'll show you how to do it."
                   Natalia nodded, and they started over. They practiced for a while, but Juliana's voice still came popping up in their minds. Natalia stopped, which made Bella stop as well, she knew exactly what she was gonna say.
                  "You think we're ever gonna meet them?" Natalia looked at the floor, she didn't wanna look at Bella's troubled face. It broke her heart.
                   Bella put her hands on Natalia's shoulders. "Yes, I just know it. You may not think so now, but we will. I promise. We're gonna meet them, and all of this is not gonna matter. The only thing is gonna matter is seeing their smiling faces."