Chapter 4

Natalia had been more clueless than usual. Bella began to slightly shake, but enough to spot out. She hated seeing her all nervous, her face pale. Bella kept telling herself to calm down, it's gonna be okay, go up there. But other negative thoughts went through her mind that held her back: What if he shoos her away? What if she is ignored? What to say?
Natalia stood up, feeling too much guilt to just sit there. She walked over to Bella and came up behind her and held her shoulders with each hand, spinner her around.
"Are you okay?" Natalia looked across her face.
"I have to go over there," Bella murmured to Natalia, taking her a minute to realize what she had said. Bella shook her hands off her shoulders and she turned, but Natalia grabbed her arm.
"Why? Why do you have to go over there?" Natalia then was the one to walk up to her face, not wanting to pull her back again.
"Because then if I don't, I would regret it for the rest of my life." Bella seemed like she actually puffed up her chest. She still felt nervous, because this, was nerve wracking.
She tried to glide over to him, but her legs still managed to shake. Bella fixated her hair, one side it would be in the front, the other would be touching her back. She finally got behind him, enough to touch his neck, and shoulders. Bella wanted to just stop there and stare, but kept telling herself not to make a fool of herself in anyway.
Bella didn't really intend to do it, but one foot went in front of the side of the table. This caught the man's attention, trying to figure out if he had knew this girl or not.
"Excuse me? Brian Quinn?" The words fell out of her mouth, right into place. Her voice squeaked almost, but she had ignored it.
"Hey! Do I know you?" He pointed to her, and adjusted his stance in his chair to face Bella. His expression deep into his face seemed clueless, like he had been trying to come up with who this must be.
"Oh, um, you actually don't. I'm just a big fan of your show, and I was wondering if you could sign this," she began to dig into her front jean pockets, but there was no paper, or pen, or anything for him to sign. But he held his hand up for her to stop, like he had a better plan. Which relaxed her, as she looked back up at him.
"Here, I got a paper and pen right here, it's from our bill, but, eh?" He shrugged and picked them up.
The girl he had been with, or as she assumed, his girlfriend, leaned in front, watching Bella and Brian. She had dyed red hair, hazel eyes, and the ends of her eyebrows had been drawn in brown, to match with the rest of them.
As he was writing the signature he asked, "I'm guessing you're from Staten Island?"
"How'd you guess?" She giggled quietly.
"Your accent is pretty heavy for someone not to know where you're from." He laughed, too, and gave her the signature. "So you said you're a fan of our show?"
"Very big, since the start." She held the signature in her one hand, not knowing what to do with it.
"And you said your name was?"
"Oh, Bella."
"Bella, I have to remember that." He smiled, and she smiled back, clueless to the fact of that she did not know what this meant.