Chapter 4: Checkmate

(Edited+new info)

Cardi Fucking B in the fucking building. Aww shit she gonna throw some bandz tonight. I gotta be 100 percent turnt up just for that girl. I got ready and went out to see Cardi B performing. I sang along to her song  Bodak Yellow. That's My shit right there.

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me
If you wanted to
These expensive, these is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes
Hit the store, I can get 'em both
I don't wanna choose
And I'm quick, cut a nigga hustle
Don't get comfortable
Look, I don't dance now
I make money moves
Say I don't gotta dance
I make money move
If I see you and I don't speak
That means I don't fuck with you
I'm a boss, you a worker bitch
I make bloody moves

Now she says she gon' do what to who?
Let's find out and see, Cardi B
You know where I'm at
You know where I be
You in the club just to party
I'm there, I get paid a fee
I be in and out them banks so much
I know they're tired of me
Honestly, don't give a fuck
'Bout who ain't fond of me
Dropped two mixtapes in six months
What bitch working as hard as me?
I don't bother with these hoes
Don't let these hoes bother me
They see pictures, they say goals
Bitch, I'm who they tryna be
Look, I might just chill in some Bape
I might just chill with your boo
I might just feel on your babe
My pussy feel like a lake
He wanna swim with his face
I'm like okay
I'll let him do what he want
He buy me Yves Saint Laurent
And the new whip
When I go fast as a horse
I got the trunk in the front
I'm the hottest in the street
Know you prolly heard of me
Got a bag and fixed my teeth
Hope you hoes know it ain't cheap
And I pay my mama bills
I ain't got no time to chill
Think these hoes be mad at me
Their baby father want a bill...

I was feeling like a bad bitch so I started moving my hips, and twerking while I sung along with the song. In the middle of the show, she told them to stop the music,and pointed to me. Oh Lord why she pointing at me? What I do? Oh damn. No, no, no, no.

"Aye. I want you to come to the stage and perform with me ight." I nodded and went on the stage. The DJ replayed the song. "Aww shit. Y'all gonna need to come with them bands man. Its shorty with the booty, Caramel Flooow!!!!!" He spoke into the microphone.

She starting rapping again. I grabbed the pole, then twerked my ass. Making sure it's was going in a circular motion. I climbed up to the top, and started twerking in a Chinese split. I faced the audience, making sure everyone saw me. Cardi was looking like "aww shit... that his right there.... she suming serious. That bitch popping." I twirled midway, and did a split.

When the song was over ,Cardi B grabbed my hand. "This girl reminds me of my regular smugular life as stripper. She poppin y'all." She yelled into the microphone.

I gathered all the money with the help of security . I walked off the stage and go changed for round 2. "Got damn C Flow. You never disappoint me. You have one session. He wants you to give him a  private show. The better you do the more money you earn. Get ready." Boss told me.

I changed into a top covering my 38 DD cup breast, and red lace bottoms. I went to the room I was assigned to . It was only one man in there. He was about 6'2 red skin buff as hell. His fade was crisp and dont get me started on his clothes and the stacked he had in his hand.

"Sup ma." I kept my cool. "Hey." Fuck this nigga accent so foreign. My kitty was purring. "Here's how this goes. You follow my simple rules you get 45K. If you choose to follow your job rules, than it wouldn't be fun. He smiled and lowly chuckled."Now you listen to me. I don't fucking follow my my boss rules, and definitely not your rules. So sit your ass down and follow my commands and wishes. This'll be real fun."

He was hesitant at first, but was all curious about what I could bring to the table. He sat back and relaxed.

The music started playing and I started swaying my hips slowly to the beat. I opened his legs, placing my hands on his shoulders, and went lower and lower putting my breast in his face. When the music went faster I went on the floor arch my back and started twerking faced down ass up. I went into the splits and started doing the left cheek right cheek.

With my back facing him, and my legs spread, I wiggled my thighs while throwing my head back. The sudden tightness of his pants was a conformation of satisfaction. I smiled knowing my next move.

I got up real slowly and walked towards him. Getting  on the couch, hovering over him, bouncing side to side to in his face. I would've done more but his time was up.

He gave me more than 7K. I got my coin and walked out. On my way to the back, someone bumped into me. "Damn, watch where your dumb ass going nigga." I scoffed."Kayla? You work here?" Javan tall ass looked down at me

Abort mission girl exit the premises.I froze then I started running toward the back. Shit how am I suppose to explain this to him? Wait why does it matter what he thinks?

When I arrived at my house all my shit was thrown on the front yard. This hoe must have a death wish.

"OUT MY HOUSE NOW" my Daddy yelled. "Are you fuckin insane? This is thousands of dollars worth of clothes." What ever that ape face how doing must've caused his brain cells to deflate. "The real question is are you insane. I know your a stripper. I'm not mad at about that. You sleeping with a stranger and putting it up on pornhub crossed the line. I didn't raise a hoe. So get your stuff and be gone." Him calling me a how triggered my anger. "Sometimes I wish you died instead of my mother. You ain't shit." I didn't mean that, but I was angry that he believed that Wilder beast.

He shoved me out the house, causing me to fumble. It started pouring down rain. Ughhhh watch when I catch that hoe.

I picked up my clothes, and put it in my car. Doing a u turn I parked in front of Javan house. Although I had the money for a hotel, I felt that it'd be better with him. I wonder why.

I knocked on the door

I knocked on the door. A shirt less Javan stood in front of me. He is so damn fine. I just wanna lick him 😝. "Come in little girl."

To be continued....