Chapter 11: Where are You Going??

I'm soooo sorry for the delay😖. We'll try to update more often😁- Jaz-Nao (Co-writer)

Kayla POV

"Do you have his bag?" Javan asked as we were heading to the car

We were on our way to sky zone, and he was trying to find every reason to talk to me.

I raised the paw patrol bag as an answer to his question. I might seem petty, but I don't care. He shouldn't have called me a hoe.

He secured Tyler in his car seat as I got into the passenger side.

"You know your being hella petty." He side eyed me as he put the car in drive. I huffed, "well you know hoes are always petty, so I'm playing my role." I can't believe his yellow ass just tried me.

"Ma-ma, you uh hoe?" Tyler scrunched up his face in confusion

"I don't know baby. Ask Daddy." He turned to Javan and repeated himself. "Daddy, ma-ma uh hoe?" Javan looked at me and sighed. "No pooh. Mommy's not a hoe."

"Wow, that's shocking because I could've sworn I was one last night." I acted as if I were surprised. "Can you not do this right now? At least not in front of him." Because I didn't want Tyler to feed off of our bad vibe, I just gave in.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes looking out of the window. Javan reached over grabbing my hand. I snatched it back and said "I suggest you not touch me." I turned my head back toward the window.

"Man stop acting like that. You just said you'd behavior for Tyler." He turned around to check on Tyler, who was focused on his iPad. "Me behaving has nothing to do with you holding my hand. You know why I'm acting like this so just shut up and drive." I started develop watery eyes. I kept my head turned so he'd not notice. The fact that Javan of all people treated me like that made me mad.

"Chubb's don't cry. I'm sorry baby I really am. I didn't mean it. I was just mad. I promise I won't say that again." He parked in front of sky zone then looked at me.

Using his index finger and them he gripped my chin and turned my face toward him. "You forgive me Chubb's?" He questioned as he whipped the tears off of my cheeks. "Yes I forgive you stinka." I smiled. As much as I wanted to stay mad at him I just couldn't.

"Give me a kiss." He demanded. I lend over the arm rest, and peck his lips a couple of times before I let the kiss linger.  He pulled away and licked his lips. "Always sweet." He winked at me.

We got out of the car. I grabbed Tyler, and Javan grabbed his bag. "Ma-ma I want tiss to." He puckered up his lips and I pecked them.

"You ready to have fun Pooh?" Javan asked. Tyler began to bounce his shoulders and wiggle his eyebrows. "Yeaaa. Me readddyy."

We walked into skin zone together.

4 hours later

We'd stayed at Sky Zone for a couple of hours and we were now at Golden crust. Javan and I had oxtails with plantains, pea's, and rice
While Tyler had a beef patty with cheese on coco bread.