Your Ex likes you again and your best friend (Jared) is jealous

Hey everyone! So I'm finally back. This fanfict might be a bit intense and inappropriate so read at your own risk, enjoy!

Rated PG -13 

It was Friday night, your best friend Jared Leto, yes THE Jared Leto had a gig at a local pub with his band Thirty Seconds to Mars. Usually on a Friday night the two of you would watch a movie at your house. You we're lost in you thoughts when all of a sudden your phone vibrates. You thought it was just a Facebook notification, but you saw it was a Snapchat notification from your ex (Y/EX/N). You opened it because you were a curious person. You thought out loud "Why now, What does he want. It's been four months since we last spoke".  You open the picture and you thought that it was just going to be a typical black screen with the words "Hey" or "What's up?" But that was not the case. In front of your eyes was a picture of a naked man that happened to be your ex. You kept looking at it until another notification made your phone go off. This time it was a text message from him asking you if you wanted more. You didn't respond because frankly you've never been in a situation like this before. He assumed that your silence meant you wanted more so he sent another picture....but this time Jared Walked in. You completely forgot that despite the fact he had a gig you two would still watch a movie. You hid your phone underneath a pillow but Jared still caught sight of it. "Hey Y/N, what we're you looking at?" You looked down, trying to avoid his gaze. "Uh, nothing, just....the news". Jared shrugged and sat down on the couch beside me, closer than usual. He reached out and grabbed your phone and saw the picture. Immediately he threw your phone on the ground and stood up. Angry. "WHO TF IS SENDING YOU THIS Y/N?!" You kept silent. He went to the bathroom  with your phone and came out five minutes later looking proud of himself. "Jared, what did you do?" You asked hesitantly. "Oh nothing, I just took a picture of my dick and told him that you're now getting this, a major upgrade from his" you started laughing so hard,especially since it wasn't true. You guys were just friends anyways. Now you hoped that your ex would take a hint and leave you alone. "Please Y/N, next time he tries to contact you tell me so I can beat him up in person, because honest to God I will break his heart, tear him to pieces and rip him apart". You laughed at the reference  and agreed with him. Instead of watching a movie you guys talked all night about anything until Jared asked you something that caught you completely off guard. "Y/N, Will you be my Girlfriend? "