Imagine dressing up as a female Joker for a Halloween party ...

Rated PG

Imagine dressing up as a female Joker for a Halloween party but the costume makes you go a little....crazy when you encounter the Joker.

Ps: This one isn't one of my favorites but I hope you guys tolerate it! :p

It was almost Halloween, your favorite time of year. You loved everything about it, the scary movies, the candy, but most importantly, dressing up. Something you completely forgot about....finding a costume for the Halloween party your best friend was hosting the 26h...which happened to be today. "Shit" you thought to yourself. "How the hell could I forget about the costume, out of all things!?" You quickly grabbed your purse and your keys and drove to the costume shop on the other end of town. Once you got there, you ran in like a mad woman trying to find someone that could help you out. "Can I help you ma'm? " the young girl asked. At this point you were flustered from running and you were out of breath. "Yes *you say trying to catch your breath* What costume do you have left? " The young girl pondered for a moment. "Hmm, well, we have a hot dog costume, a princess costume and we have a Joker one as well." You didn't hesitate to pick the Joker because you knew your friends would laugh at you if you picked the hot dog, and you didn't want to be a princess at 25 years old either... "The Joker it is ma'm, that will be 27.85 $" you paid the young girl without even looking at the costume....bad mistake that was. 

You went back home and started getting your makeup done like the Joker. You lived in Gotham city and you were aware that the Joker is a criminal that kills people for fun, but what option did you have? There was no way you would break your tradition of dressing up anytime soon. After applying your white makeup, red lipstick, and black eyeshadow you gently put a long green wig that you bought separate from the costume on your head. You then took out the costume and your eyes went wide. It wasn't a regular Joker costume.... It was a sexy female version of the Joker which consisted of a short, tight, leather green dress that showed a lot more cleavage than you wanted to. It also came with a short purple crocodile leather jackey that could at least be zipped up to cover your chest. "I paid 28$ for some costume that doesn't even look anything like him" you muttered angrily. Looking at the time, you realized you were going to be late if you didn't leave now. Sighing, you took you took your fake gun holsters to put over the Jacket and your black stilettos and you were on your way. Arriving at your friends house, you rang on the doorbell of the fancy mansion and no one answered, than you heard a gunshot inside. You slowly started backing away until your back hit something hard and muscular. You turned around to face the one and only, infamous Joker. He grinned like the Cheshire cat, pleased with what he saw, a beautiful young woman dressed up like him but....sexier. "HAHAHA" he started laughing like he was amused. "What do we have here? A female ME, how odd.. although that's definitely some thing that would not suit me!"he said pointing at the short dress as he laughed amusingly again. You rolled your eyes getting straight to the point  "What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to play cat and mouse with Batman?" You didn't even know where all this confidence was coming from.  He growled lowly "Listen doll face, I'm the one who cracks the jokes around here." You just started at him, bored with his antics. Now it was his turn to roll his eyes as he suddenly started to come closer to you."You see doll, your friend, owed me some money, so I thought I would stop in to trick or treat a little earlier" he smirked evily. " Aren't you a bit old to trick or treat Mr. J? " you smirked. This time he was angry. First thing you know, he picked you up swiftly and pushed you against the wall of the brick house as he looked at you up and down while he licked his lips. "Listen here doll, if you keep disobeying daddy like that, he WILL show you a lesson. Is that clear?" Wow he was hot you...and kinky you thought. Then an idea popped into your head. You slowly started to unzipe your jacket to reveal your chest. His eyes went wide. "Joker?" You said, trying to get his attention back to your face. "Hmm?" He responded looking into your eyes. "Jokes on you! " you then quickly took off your leather jacket and threw it in his face as you quickly started bolting off laughing like a mad woman. "Well played doll face, but the game is not over yet" the Joker said quietly before he ran (and broke into) a car close by to catch up with you.