The Winner takes it all

Rated G

Warning: kind of sad

This imagine will be a song imagine that includes "The Winner takes it all" by Abba. NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG. Imagine inspired by the movie "Mamma Mia" that I do not own either.

Your broke up with your now ex boyfriend Jared Leto a few months ago. You were still really hurt about the whole situation and it also made your blood boil knowing that when you worked a night shift on a saturday night, he was having a one night stand in the house you guys shared. You found out the following day when the girl left a message on his cellphone. He tried apologizing but you were too hurt that you didn't even want to look at him. *Flashback* "That's enough listening for me Jared, get out, I never want to see you again". "But-" he said sadly. "GET OUT!" *End of flashback* Now here you were, walking in the rain alone at night until you saw a bar with a bright neon sign saying "KAROKE NIGHT" in bold letters. Singing always made you in a happy mood so you figured you would try it out.  You walked inside of the bar not noticing the guy with a grown out beard and long hair sitting at a table with a drink in hand looking down at the table with sadness in his eyes. You signed up your name and after what seemed like forever, it was your turn to sing. You went up the stage awkwardly and took the microphone, looking at the audience. "Um, Hi, I'm Y/N, tonight I'll be singing  The Winner takes it All  by Abba"

I don't want to talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history

Suddenly the guy lifted his head up, reconizing your voice.

I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play

Without noticing, a tear went down your cheek.

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny

You slowly lifted your head to face the crowd, feeling a bit more confident. You were sure the audience could see the pain and sadness in your face as you were singing.

I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there

You chuckled to yourself.

I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules

You were now feeling angry with yourself, for being so naive when you lived with him. You should've known.

The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here

You pointed towards the crowd of people.

Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain

All of a sudden your E/C connected with his blue ones.

But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you

You pointed directly at him.

But what can I sayRules must be obeyed

But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed

The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all

Your voice got more and more powerful like your emotions were finally being let out. You got off the stage with the microphone in hand walking towards Jared. 

I don't want to talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You've come to shake my hand.

You extended your hand but instead of shaking it he squeezed it in a comforting manner making you flinch and pull away.

I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see...

You were both on the verge of tears at this point.

The winner takes it all

The song finally came to the end and everyone was clapping and some were even glaring at Jared. You put down the microphone and ran out of the bar with Jared running after you.

You kept running down the street in the rain until you heard Jared scream your name.

"Y/N!!!!"

The winner takes it all.....

You walked around the corner and you were out of his sight.

"Y/N, I'm sorry...." 

30secondsofobssesion°