prologue

The demon king sat upon his throne, glaring at the weak mortal below him.

She was a small bluenett, who was wearing an orange dress that stopped at her knees and black flats.

She whimpered under his harsh gaze.

The demon king then began to speak.

" Weak mortal, tell me, what is your name?" The demon king demanded, anger courseing through him.

Still shaking the mortal whispered softly, " Levy Mcgarden your Magisty".

Growling, the demon king then asked, " do you know why you're here?"

Levy slowly nods.

" Yes your Magisty".

" So tell me... Levy, why are you here?" The demon king snarled tightly balling his fists.

Suddenly Levy stopped shaking and glared at the demon king.

" I Levy Mcgarden, a proud mage of Fairy Tail, have come to lock away the feared demon king, END!?" Levy yelled, and then began to chant her sealing spell.

END stood shocked as a book appeared in front of him and slowly began absorbing him.

" WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU WITCH!", End screamed.

Already his legs and waist had disappeared.

Levy smirked at the raging demon.

" I have sealed you into that book, and the only way you'll ever get out", she said, grinning, " is for your soulmate to open it".

Right before he was fully absorbed he her her chuckle.

And her final words to him were,"... So you'll never escape, for no one will ever love a demon."

So how was it? Comment AYE if you cringed...

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment.

NG out~