chapter 28

Natsu's POV:

It's been almost two weeks since Rogue finally left.

Two weeks ago, he told Lucy that he had to tell the world the truth. He had to show the world the dark truth of the Holy Prince.

He told her that after the truth was released, that Sting  would never be in her life again.

This had seemed to make her happy.

Now Lucy and I are currently on a mission with Gruvia and Erza.

Our mission was to find the lost princess of Celestia, and bring her home.

I didn't tell Lucy what our mission was, because I want to be a surprise.

We decided to walk to the kingdom because of my horrible motion sickness.

I was partially upset because of this because that means I can't lie on Lucy's lap and have her sing and pet my hair.

We were only a day away from the kingdom, when we dicided to take a rest and set up camp.

After setting up camp and eating dinner, we all decided to go to bed.

Erza, Gray and Juvia all slept in a tent together, while Lucy and I shared a tent together.

Lucy was quietly snuggled into my chest, her scent tickling my nose.

Tomorrow, when we reached Celestia, I planned on asking Lucy to be my girlfriend.

If she said yes, I would tell her about my past and who I really was.

But if she said no, I would leave her alone and let her live her life in peace.

Glancing at Luce one last time, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Author POV:

Little did Natsu or the group know, that tomorrow would end in tragedy. Because tomorrow, one member, would die!
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end of the first book!. The sequel comes out in...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it.
..
..
..
..
..
...
..
..
..
Never! I'm gonna continue this book, I would never leave you hanging like that!

Love y'all NG out~😘