chapter 4

Id like to dedicate this chapter to SunRiserofstars thanks for your votes.

Lucy POV:

Three hours.

The entire visit lasted three hours.

It was a three hour conversation about baby names, wedding plans, and living arrangements.

It was three hours of torture.

After saying goodbye to Sting and excusing myself, I run to my room and make sure everything was ready.

I make sure to pack at least 400,000,000 jewel.

I packed a week's worth of clothes ( no dresses) and food, my whip Virgo gave me for my  fifth birthday, and my celestial keys.

The clock read 4:00pm. At 6:00pm I would leave.

* Time skip: two hours later*

It's 6:00.

Dressed in a a blue mini skirt, blue and white top, and knee high boots I'm ready to go.

Grabbing my bag I climb on the edge of the balcony.

Taking a deep breath, I jumped.

Grabbing Leo's key sixty feet away from the ground, I shout," Open gate of the lion! LEO!"

Suddenly, warm arms catch me.

Looking up I see Loke grinning at me.

Smiling at Loke I jumped out of his arms.

" So Lucy about that date-"

" Thanks Loke, you can go now," I quickly sent him back to the spirit world.

Sprinting to the castle gates I then pulled out Virgos key.

" Open gate of the Maiden! Virgo!"

Suddenly Virgo appeared... Wrapped up in chains.

Sighing I politely asked Virgo to dig under the gate.
And of course she agreed, but not without saying, " do I get punishment!?".

Sending Virgo back I quickly climb under the gate and sprint towards the train station.

Buying a ticket, I board the train.

Picking a seat, I sat down just as the train pulled out.

Looking back one last time, I glanced at my old home for the last time.

Suddenly I felt tears in my eyes.

I was finally free!