chapter 9

Natsu's POV:

I was suddenly awoken by a horrible scream.

Now it's not unusual for me to hear screams at night, I mean, it's the wild and it's nighttime so of course some animals are being hunted down and crying out for help.

So usally I wouldn't even wake up.

But this scream was different.

This type of scream brought shivers of delight down my spine. It made me crave the sound more and more.

For that was the scream of a human female.

Quickly sitting up I expected to fall out of my hammock like I usually do in the morning, only to realise that I wasn't in my hammock.

Nope, instead I found myself on something much more comfortable than the hammock.

I'm pretty sure I had one of these seats of heaven at my place. What were they called again?

A coach? Crotch? Carrot?

A couch! It's a couch!

Feeling proud of myself I looked at my self I took a look at my surroundings.

It seems I'm in a living room.
Glancing to my left I noticed something that made my heart beat faster.
It was beautiful.

I instantly knew it was love at first sight.

Standing up, I slowly approached the magnificent sight before me.

I felt a light blush creep over my face.

Oh kitchen what have you done to me!

Walking up to the refrigerator, I opened it only get a nose bleed.

The fridge was stocked with the finest of meats, delicious pastries, and fruits.

I must have died and went to heaven.

Scratch that, a demon could never go to heaven.

Anyway, just as I was about to dig in I heard something that I craved more than food.

Frightened whimpers just down the hall, last door to the left.

Licking my lips, I slowly stalked towards the door, hunger taking over my entire body.

Growling quietly, I pushed the door open, eager to quench my hunger, only to be greeted by a sleeping angel.

My hunger was replaced by awe.

There, sleeping on the bed, lied the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

I could only see her face, and that frustrates me.

I wanted to see more, hear more, feel more.

Walking up to the bed I slowly slide under the covers.

Putting a arm around the sleeping beauty, I sarted smelling her hair.

Mmm, she smells like vanilla and strawberries.

Feeling drowsy, I soon fell asleep, dreaming about the lovely girl in my arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How was it guys?
Don't forget to comment.

NG out~