chapter 12

Natsu's POV:

I was awakened by the smell of food.

Sitting up slightly, I smiled at the sleeping girl beside me.

Planting a small kiss on her forehead, I carefully got out of the small bed to see a girl with short white hair and blue eyes holding a plate of food.

Not really caring about the girl, my eyes filled with hearts as I saw my secret lover, food.

Lisanna's POV:

I blushed as I saw his eyes fill with hearts as he looked at me.

I knew it was love at first sight!

Sighing happily, I watched as he quickly walked towards me, his hands reaching out towards mine.

Did he want to hold hands!

Wow this was all happening so quickly!

Heck, I didn't even know his name!

But who cares, he wanted to hold hands! Maybe he'll kiss me next!

I was about to put the plate down, when suddenly it was snatched from my hands.

Looking at the man in shock, I noticed him scarfing down the meal I made him.

Looking at me he suddenly said," who made this food?"

Oh my goodness! His voice​ sounds amazing!

I want to melt every time I hear it.

Grinning, I proudly told him I made it.

I'm so happy!

He loves my food! He probably wants me to marry him and have his kids now!

But then he gave me a look of pity which made my happy mood quickly disappear.

" Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but that meal was horrible. It had no flavor and was undercooked in some areas," the man stated with in a disgusted tone.

Feeling sad, I instantly thought positive thoughts.

This would give me a chance to improve my cooking skills!

Nodding quickly and apologizing, I sprinted out of the room and into the kitchen to try again.

Mysterious man, I will marry you and have your children!

Just wait and see.

Natsu's POV:

Ugh, that was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted.

And I once ate wolf poop.

Groaning, turned around to see my sleeping angel.

Smiling, I pulled a chair over to her bedside.

Sitting down, I reach over and start petting her hair.

It's so soft!

Sighing I then realize something.

I don't even know her name!

I slept ( not in that way my peeps) with a gir whose namel I didn't even know!

Imedatly I pulled my hand away from her and felt shame wash over me.

I know, I'm shocked to!

I, END, the feared demon king, feel ashamed for sleeping with a mortal I didn't know.

If Zeref saw me now he would probably die of laughter and disappointment.

Trapped deep in my guilty thoughts, I didn't realise the sleeping girl had woke up until I heard a shrill scream and footsteps rushing to the door.

My head snapped towards the door and the first thing I saw were her  chocolate orbs.

Their beauty was hypnotizing.

I was frozen, unable to move or think for a minute. I even stopped breathing.

In this time, the golden haired beauty slammed the door shut and ran down the stairs.

The sound of the door slamming shut brought me out of my trance and I immediately rushed towards the door, shoved it open and sprinted after her and rushed down the stairs.

As soon as my foot left the last step I was surrounded by a cage made of iron and ice.

Gripping the bars I tried to melt them, but nothing happened.

Growling in frustration, I slammed my body against the bars roughly.

A naked man with short raven hair stepped forward, along with another raven haired man, I think his name was Gajeel.

Anyway, the naked man with short hair started talking, and I instantly hated him.

" So ash-brain, who are you and how do you know Lucy?",  the naked man asked in a rude, cocky tone.

Suddenly I felt confused.

" Who the heck is Lucy?", I asked confused and frustrated.

All I wanted to do was find my blonde angel and leave this place.

Suddenly, my blonde beauty stepped forward and hid behind the naked man.

" I am Lucy", my angel said softly.

Her voice was like a river, on the surface it was smooth, calm, and beautiful.
But underneath lied a silent threat, a fierce current! It was amazing!

Her voice was music to my ears.

And like a drug, I was addicted to it.

I had, no wait, I needed to hear it again.

I smiled at her, but for some reason she drew closer to the annoying naked man, a look of uncomfort and fear in her eyes.

And that made me angry.

How dare she be that close to a naked man!

The only man she should be that close to while they were naked should be me!

Even though if she were that close to me while I was naked it would be in her bedroom 😏.

Anyway, grabbing the bars, I put as much magic energy as I could into my palms and the bars instantly melted.

The group of people stared at me in shock as I stepped out of the cage and stomped up to the naked man.

Stopping in front of him, I was about to punch him, when suddenly, I felt someone snap something around my neck.

Glancing down, I notice a magic sealing collar around my neck.

The sudden loss of magic made me feel weak.

Falling to my knees, I heard slow footsteps approach me.

Looking up, I saw Gajeel standing in front of me.

"Now that that's over, we can finally get down to business", Gajeel stated, glaring at me.

" Now tell us, who are you?"
.
.
.
.
.

Whoo, finally I finished this chapter!

So tell me, if you had a favorite part, what was it?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

NG out~