chapter twenty two

So guys that's it. I present to you the very last chapter!! Yay! I'm really gonna miss my babies but as the saying goes all good things must come to an end. Well, I just wanted to say a huuuuge Thank you to each and every one of you for all your love and support! Seriously this book managed to get here because of you. I love you so so much guys and don't ever hesitate to ask me any question that pops into your mind.

This last chapter goes to all of you for being the most amazing readers.  Thank you.
Enjoy!!♥♥♥♥

------

The morning came and Alina woke up, opening her eyes lazily. She sat still for a few minutes her mind still foggy from sleep. Last night was slowly coming back to her. Her body felt sore but not in a bad way; she felt happy and light.

She turned around and stretched one hand out towards her left. She felt Noah shift under her touch letting out a sleepy grunt. Alina smiled turning on her side. Noah blinked a few  times and his eyes stayed on her face. He smiled back.

"Good morning." He said, his voice still rough from sleep. Alina run her fingers through his hair grinning widely.

"Morning." She said quietly. Noah shifted closer until their noses brushed.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your freckles?" He asked sleepily. Alina chuckled as he moved his hand to her face, running one finger over her nose. "I really do love them."

"That's good, cause you're stuck with them." She said tracing small circles on his neck with her thump.

"I'm one lucky bastard then." Noah wrapped his hand around her waist bringing her close to him. His bare skin was hot against hers. Alina snuggled into the crook of his neck, breathing in his sent, trying to figure out wether this was real or just a dream.

"Are you going to leave?" She asked then half in fear half in hope. Noah pulled back and looked at her face frowning.

"Why would you think that?" His voice was serious.

Alina shrugged.

"I just.... I have this feeling you're gonna go." She said in a small voice. "I'm not used to actually getting what I want. Especially when it comes to love. And you're...you're different than me Noah. I'm the quiet blind girl. People don't notice me remember?"

Noah was silent for a while, his eyes shining against the sun light that was slowly filling the room. Then he leaned in and kissed her, a long and tender kiss, on her lips. Alina closed he eyes, savouring the moment, her heart flattering in her chest. He pulled back a little, resting his forehead on hers.

"You're not the quiet blind girl Alina. You're the most amazing, energetic, smart, funny, beautiful girl I've ever met. And fuck other people," he said caressing her cheek with his fingers softly. "I noticed you. From the first moment I saw you you had stolen my heart. I was just too much of an asshole to realise." He looked at her softly. "I'm not going anywhere."

Alina smiled, taking his face between her hands and bringing him closer. Noah closed his eyes leaning into her touch. They were still lying in bed, clothes scattered on the floor from last night, hair a mess, their bodies still naked and warm, resting against each other and their faces bright and happy. Noah opened his eyelids and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks rosie. She was smiling faintly while he played absently with her hair. His gaze roamed around her face, taking her in. He looked peaceful. Like he'd finally found what he'd been looking for his whole life. He smiled hazily.

"What are you thinking?" Alina asked, her voice almost a whisper.

"I'm thinking that you look really hot right now." Noah said in a cheeky grin. Alina raised an eyebrow.

"I'm looking hot now?" She asked laughing im disbelief. "I haven't even showered yet."

Noah sat up on top of her, a playful smirk at his lips.

"That's even more hot." He purred leaning down close to her, his lips brushing her ear. Alina laughed holding his shoulders.

"You're really messed up you know that?" She asked still giggling. Noah smiled wider.

"Only when it comes to your naked body." He said and leaned down capturing her lips into a slow kiss. "The things I want to do to you brownie.... You don't even know." His voice, low and husky, send shivers down her spine. She grinned.

"You mean you haven't done them already?"

He looked at her, his eyes shining.

"Of Course not." He said. "Last night was just a warm up. You ain't seen nothing yet."

Alina chuckled wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Okay tiger." She answered and reaching up she met his lips halfway as he pushed his hand against her lower back pulling her close to his body. They kissed for a while, hands tangled between hair, legs laced together, mouths moving in harmony. Noah broke away and smiled.

"What do you say we go grab some breakfast?"

Alina whined.

"I don't wanna get out of bed." She said. Noah laughed and giving her a small peck on the nose he stood up and put on his boxers.

"Come on brownie."

Alina sighed and stood up too, finding Noah's shirt from last night and picking it up, sliding her arms into the sleeves.

"Do you want me to go and grab some coffee?" She asked. Noah shook his head.

"Nah, we'll go together." He said smiling."I mean you're my girlfriend now. You can consider this as our first official date."

Alina felt her cheeks warming up.

"So this is real then? It has really happened. You're really.... mine?"
She couldn't believe it yet. That Noah was her boyfriend. Noah. The guy she hated two months ago. But as they say there's a really thin line between love and hate.

He looked at her face and walked towards her, cupping her cheeks with his big hands.

"And you're really mine." He said softly, leaning in for a kiss. She rested her hands on his waist and let herself drift away into his lips.

Noah wasn't going anywhere. He was going to stay here, next to her for a long, long time. Suddenly the fear that had accompanied her these past few months had vanished. She wasn't afraid anymore because now she wasn't alone. Noah was there and she realised that, that was all that mattered. Because he had shown her how to fully believe in herself. He had shown her she was beautiful. And he had made her believe it.

And right then Alina realised that she had fallen in love with him since the first moment she'd met him. She was just too prejudiced and blind to see it.

She knew know that her heart bet for him and it could never beat for anyone else the same way, because Noah had become her home and she had become his.

And no matter what happened to them, no matter how difficult things would get, no matter how many fights they'd have or how many tears they'd shed, they would always find their way back to each other, because even if you're blind or deaf or dying, you can never, ever, forget the way home.

~=~=~=~

*The end*