Important Notices.

• • •

• • •

We promise this won't take a lot of time but you have to go through them in order to avoid the mistakes that you did in Week#1.

👇👇👇

1: Do not forget to use the hashtag #DA while commenting on your fellow author's book. Your comments won't be accepted without it and you will loose marks.

2: You are required to comment on each of the chapter you have been assigned to read. Reading alone won't get you any marks.

3: Comments like, "Good start!", "Awesome ", "Good job" etc won't be accepted. These type of comments are not of any help to the author of the book and shows that you didn't actually read the chapter. We know this rule is mentioned in chapter 2 but we saw many people doing this so thought of reminding you. Bear in mind that these comments will make you loose points.

3: You must drop at least 3 comments on each chapter to score points.

4: When you are done with the reading assignment, say "Done" in the comment box of that week.

5: If you can not complete the assignments for some reason, let us know so that we can give you an extension date

6. For the next week we have decided to shuffle a few members. We will be grouping them according to their performance in Week 1.

7. This rule is difficult for us to say but we need to be fair with our members who are doing their assignments with complete dedication. If because of any reason, you're not able to do your assignment, let us know in advance. But if you don't, then we have to ask those members to leave. Yes! You heard us right.

8. And just to check that you have gone through all the rules this time. We want you to comment the rule which got your attention the most. (The numeric value of that rule, e.g. 1, 2, 3 etc)

That's all we guess!

Week 2 chapter will be published soon.

Have a good day!

-Team DA