Harry Potter Fanfiction!

Hello, lovely people! How are ya all doing?

*This update is not about D.A. It talks about a completely different subject that I wanted to discuss with you guys.

Hmm... So let's get to the point!

How many Potterhead do we have here? Not just the usual fans, I  am talking about Potterheads who know almost everything about the seven books/movies of HP.

I was thinking of starting a HP fanfiction contest as a completely different book on HogwartsSWW. (I changed the name of this account in case you wonder what HogwartsSWW is.) But for that I need to know how many of you are interested.

I will give you a few ideas about the contest here.

You will be required to write something between 1000-6000 words on a given situation. The topics/situations will be given once in a time period of 15 days between which you can complete writing. You will have to participate each time so that we can justly give awards to the one who wins most of the contests by the end of the book.

That was just to give you a rough idea. If you are interested, comment interested in th comment box.

As soon as I have got enough members to start the contest with, I will make the new book and tag those who signed up for it.