Chapter 3: I'm A Pirate Part 1

Evie found herself in a village by the docks. She had stolen something more appropriate than her silk dress. She was running low on money. So stealing it was she felt bad but she has to survive. News on the attack of the castle has been released everyone was dead. Except her, people where looking for her but she knew better than to trust just anyone. She made her away towards a bakery passing guards of King Arthur her mother's worst enemy. They see her.

"Hey you!!"

Evie runs until her feet hurt she was going to give up when someone pulls her into an alley. The guards pass by and Evie looks at her rescuer.

"Who are you?" Evie asks confused.

"Dizzy." Says Dizzy confidentially.

"I'm e-" she clears her throat. "Nightshade."

"Pretty name."

"Thanks Dizzy is a cool name too. Are you lost?

"Kind of. My crew had to leave without me."

"Crew?"

"I'm a pirate. You where running from the guards I assumed you where one too." Dizzy starts stepping back.

"I'm new at pirating." Evie says quickly.

"Oh"

"Do you think I can join your crew if I help you get back to them?"

"My captain will reward you. I think? He's not very found of me but I like to go back with him and the crew."

Evie is debating whether to help Dizzy. What the heck! She has nothing to lose.

"I'll help you Dizzy."

"Thank you!"

Meanwhile Harry is feeling like shit and Gil is hiding away so no one will see him cry. Captain Hook told Harry to get a new first mate but it felt wrong getting an new one knowing the girl is alive.

Harry goes to Dizzy's house. He doesn't tell her grandmother what happened he just collects her things a leaves. He goes to an empty room in the ship and makes it hers he places her things there and he makes it look beautiful. He can't go back to look for her but he'll wait because she's going to find her way back home. He knows she will.

Evie and Dizzy where on a ship, a ship that's about to be sunk by ghost pirates. Great!

Dizzy and Evie make it to the life board but they're already full to the floor. Evie and Dizzy are going to die on a sinking ship. Evie and Dizzy jump off. A mermaid named Melody helps them to shore on a deserted island.

Four months later....

A ship passes by and Evie and Dizzy quickly make a huge fire. They get rescued and go back to their mission of finding Dizzy's crew.

Harry Hook has a fleet of ships 20 to be exact but he had no first mate. Gil is still his best gunner. He misses Dizzy greatly but tries to hide it. Gil knows better, every time someone mentions new firs mate Harry loses his shit. Gil missed Dizzy but they looked for her for days but nothing. They all think she's dead except Gil and Harry who haven't given up. Not yet anyways.