2

Y/n Pov

I slowly walked threw the forest.  The officer was right, it feels creepy walking threw here. I know for a fact that something is watching me, i just can't figure out what or who it is.  It stopped raining which meant i could hear better, but i still couldn't hear where they were.

"Maybe its all in my head"

Then i hear a loud noise coming from directly ahead of me. As i get closer the noise grows even louder. I hide behind a bush and watch as two groups are fighting.  To my astonishment the groups that are fighting were the creepypasta people i've heard online. The group to the right was slenderwomen, eyeless jackie, jane, jess the killer, benny, clockwork, laughing jill and nurse ann. The group on the left was zalga, zero, scarecrow, Masky ,hoodie,  nina the killer,  judge angel and tami. I try my best not to get spotted. I watch as jackie is throw by scarecrow over to my bush. Jackie lands right in front of me dazed as scarecrow appears ready to deliver the death blow.

Scarecrow: goodbye ja-

I don't know why i did it. I could have just turned and run like a normal,sane person would have done. But no, i instead do what an insane person would have done. Before she could deliver the blow i dropped kicked her Into a tree. Now as i stand everyone is staring at me. Slendys group takes advantage of the moment and they defeat zalgas group. Zalga and her group disappear back into the forest as slendys group slowly approaches me.

"Oh well look at the time, its half past wrist, i better go and feed my....my...pigeon! "

I turn and run but jackie grabs my leg stopping me. I feel slendys tentacles take hold of me and lift me up.

Slendy: my,my, what a brave human we have here.

Jackie:  h-he s-saved me.

"A-are you gonna kill me?"

Benny: we can't do that, he just helped us win against zalga and her group

Clockwork:  yeah, what should we do Slendy?

As they all began to think about what to do i spotted a white creature slowly moving threw the trees.

"Jackie can i borrow your knife?"

Jackie: s-sure

She hands me it and i throw it at the white creature.  The knife hits the creatures eye causing it to scream in pain. It grabs the knife and drops it before running away.

Jane: wow, he got the rakes eye.

Slendy: ok I've decided. Were heading home. Sorry about this human.

"Ok, sorry about wha-

I feel her pinch a nerve on my shoulder making me very drowsy.

"s-so s-sleepy"

3rd Pov

Slendy:  good, he's knocked out. Now let go home girls.

They all began to run back to there mansion with y/n unaware of any thing that was happening. It was a good thing too, because as he slept he accidently groped slendys breasts.

Slendy: oh my!