10

Y/n Pov

And just like that everything is back to normal.  All the girls were let go by the house as jason stands up and shakes my hand.

Jason: well then, looks like were sharing rooms y/n.

Girls: what!?!?! No!!

Benny: he was trying to kill us ten seconds ago!!!! He can't stay!!

Jess: i won't let him stay!!!!

Jason just smiles and laughs as he places his scythe on his back.

Jason: there is always...option B

The house starts to move again and the girls,in fear,  reconsider.

Slendy: fine, you can stay jason,but mark my words if you harm one of my girls or y/n i will kill you.

Jason: fine, now let me just place my weapon in the armory.

Girls: armory?

Suddenly the floor in the living room opened up and below was an entire room filled with weapons of all shapes and sizes.

Jason:  well since i'm staying, i suppose you can use my armory.

He places his scythe on a rack and heads to my room. Me,slendy,jess, and benny went down to investigate.  There were lots of blades but what surprised us most was the guns he had. I picked up a double barreled shotgun with a dragon emblem on the barrels.

Benny: this is cool.

Jess: yeah, but why does he have so many guns?

Slendy: there all enchanted with spells. These guns are ten times as powerful as there were before.

"Weird"

Jason: yeah, i'm a bit of a collector.

Jason strides down and picks up a large revolver with a black and red decal. Then he pointed at the side of it. There was a red glowing infinity symbol on its side.

Jason: this symbol stands for infinity. These gun are known as the infinity arsenal. I've been gathering every gun i found interesting and placing the symbol along with my spells onto them.

"What makes them any different then a normal gun?"

Jason:  watch

He aims the revolver at a wall and fires.  The round glowed brightly and burst threw the wall. He continued for a good 5 minutes. We all stood astonished.

Jason: not only are they more powerful, they also never run out of ammo, and cannot be destroyed. 

We all were amazed.

Jason: now, let me show you the rest of the house!