7

Once we were a back inside i decided to take a nap.

Now i can relax and have some time to my self.

3rd Pov

As y/n was sound asleep clockwork and ann were walking around until they saw y/n asleep.

Ann: he's kinda cute like that.

Clockwork: yeah, lets prank him.

Ann: alright. 

They head to Ann's room and grab a vile full of a red liquid. When they return to y/n they pour it into his mouth. Slowly he began to shrink until he was the size of a peanut.

Clockwork: what the hell!? It wasn't suppose to do that!

Ann: i must have grabbed the wrong vile!

Clockwork: lets go and make am antidote quickly!

Ann:  alright! It shouldn't take more then 3 minutes!

They rush back to Ann's room and start to work on am antidote to turn y/n back to normal size.

Y/n Pov

I slowly wake up from my nap and i felt very relaxed. 

That was nice. I think i slept really good because everything looks so much bigger then before.

Jackie takes a seat near me and sent me flying in the air, landing on her mask.

Not a dream!!! Not a dream!!!

"Jackie its me y/n!!!!"

Jackie looks around confused.

Jackie: that's weird, it sounds like someone is calling my name. But i can't see who it is.

I stand up in the hole of the mask and jump up and down.  I see her lock onto my figure and begin to freak out.

Jackie:  AHHHHHH!!!! Spider!!!!

She threw her mask down as i held on for mt life. It hits the couch, sending me onto the cushion.  Jackie's scream attracted the attention of jane and jill who were passing by.

Jane: what is it Jackie?

Jackie:  there was a spider on my mask and now its on the couch! !!

Jill: jeez jackie, don't worry we'll squash it. You kill people daily yet your scared of a spider? Kinda funny.

Jill and jane see me and try to smash me. I try with all my might to evade each of there fists from turning me into a pile of goo. I grab onto Jill's long sleeve shirt and try to hide. They stop to search for me.

Jane: i think we got it jackie.

Jackie:  a-are you sure?

Jill: yes, were positive.  Your lucky that we were here since we don't scare that eas- AHHH ITS ON MY SLEEVE!!!

She throws me into Jane's face.i grab a lock of her hair and witness her scream as she tries to hit me away from her. She succeeds and i return back to the couch.

Jill: lets all smash it at once!

Jane: alright!

Finally clockwork and ann come back.

Ann:  don't smash it its y/n!

Clockwork:  we tried to prank him but it went wrong.

Ann pours the antidote on me and i feel myself change back to my normal size.

"I hope you girls learned not to prank me while i sleep!"

They say nothing only blush as they stare at me.

"What is it?"

Jackie: y-y-y/n y-your naked...